I feel like Jason Mantzoukas is an acquired taste, like raw sushi or Huey Lewis And The News' Fore! album. I love him in everything he's in. Does he mostly play the same character? For sure, i can't deny that. But I love it, personally.

• Like 1

About the "new residents"

I was kind of disappointed the others didn't have any type of connection to Jason and Eleanor like the first two had connections to Tihani and Chiti. Besides Linda being a demon, Brent would literally be an annoyance for most sane people while the other two were specifically designed to annoy their respective resident.

• 3 weeks later...

After a bit of a slow start this season,  I really enjoyed last night's episode. It does usually take the show 3-4 episodes to really get going each season so I'm excited to see where we go from here.

Spoiler

So glad it was Bad Janet that dumped Jason, what a relief. And I always love it when Jason is the one who solves the problems.

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Oh, right I think I'm wrong? My guide only has 2 more episodes listed till the end of the month, but their wiki says this season is 14 episodes.

I think it has a short break for some American holidays, then comes back, and then is off again for Xmas/new year before the final run. I could be wrong though.

I'm more nervous when I watch this show than just about any other show.

Also, I'm going to put this in spoilers just in case, but on some talk show I can't remember, Kristen Bell saida about the ending that

Spoiler

That the ending will make everybody cry and I'm so worried that Janet dies and also that something bad happens to one of the other five dummies :( 

Not only have the last two episodes been incredibly tense, funny, loving, and huge in terms of plot payoffs (Bad Janet!), this week’s episode got my fiancée and I going on a long, in-depth conversation about philosophy and ethics. Again.

Jesus, this is the best show.