Official Rap Thread (Reprise)

Gorka

An underground rap crew I used to listen to just released new music after a decade or so. They dropped 3 albums for free so if anyone is looking for new music, hit up Mission INFECT to download the albums, or go to Loke Records on Youtube to listen. Here's the first "single" ft Grewsum, Lo Key & BadLuck

Due to my boss at work giving me a $40 Walmart giftcard for Christmas, and the hospital I work for having us track the number of steps we take every day (and earning points we can cash in towards things, which I did so for a $50 Amazon giftcard)... I just bought a shitload of MF DOOM albums. I've heard all of these, but I'm going through a phase where I want a physical copy of things rather than digital (but both is better), so I ended up getting:

• Madvilliany
  • Unexpected Guests
  • Mm.. Food (+DVD)
  • Keys to the Kuffs
  • Mouse & The Mask (Metalface Edition)
  • Take Me to Your Leader
  • Born Like This

And when I get my paycheck on Friday, I'll be getting the 2011 boxset of Operation: Doomsday (the one with the lunchbox).

:w00t:

Edited by tristy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A$AP Rocky just released a song with Moby and it's killer. Two artists I never would have thought would collaborate, but here we are. Man, when the fuck is Testing coming out? Bad Company, A$AP Forever and Distorted Records are all fucking bangers.

EDIT: Also, maybe I'm the only one that cares, but Post Malone says his new album is coming out on April 27th. I'm psyched for that one.

Edited by tristy