Official Rap Thread (Reprise)

Gorka

9 hours ago, tristy said:

Yeah, anyway, Tyler The Creator & A$AP Rocky will have a collab album out pretty soon called Wang$AP.

23 minutes ago, tristy said:

I need a shower after looking at that playlist.

You're just a bit of an asshole sometimes, you know that?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Apsham said:

Yeah I pretty much added all of them to my artist list so I can go further - nice. Searching for similar artists gave me a list to check out if anyone has an opinion I'd love to hear it;

- Scroobius Pip (almost feel ashamed to say this around EWB parts that I haven't heard a lot)
- Dessa
- Mac Lethal (I've heard him in a Spose song before - forgot about Spose earlier too - "Nobody' was a great inspiration for me)
- Milo
- Aesop Rock
- Akala

I don’t know if this is what you want but Mr. Lif is pretty fucking bad ass, probably my favorite. He’s got good beats, good flow, and nice lyrics. 

Because understanding people's situations and motivations instead of instantly ascribing them to evil is so terrible.

Anyway, you do your asshole thing all you want.  The ignore list is about to fix my problem here.

• Thanks 1

New 'Ye leak is straight garbage. I can see why it was cut from the album.

Tyler The Creator/Odd Future's Camp Flog Gnaw lineup was released. And, uhhh....goddamn.

camp-flog-gnaw-2018-1534273680-640x640.j

I might have to see if my best friend in Bakersfield has room for me for a week in November. Fuckin' hell.

Also, listening to Nicki Minaj going OFF on Funkmaster Flex on Hot97 is everything to me.

Edited by tristy

• 3 weeks later...