Official Rap Thread (Reprise)

Gorka

10 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Suge Knight has been sentenced to 28 years in prison. 

By all accounts, he went through 16 attorneys in a desperate attempt to get off lightly.

His son is claiming 2Pac is alive and living in Malaysia, too. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

Carter V was long and meh.

Ehh, there's only a couple songs I find myself skipping when I put the whole album on (the XXX and Minaj features are the two that come to mind), but it is definitely way too long, I tend to start from Mona Lisa and then skip towards the end of the album when I don't have the time for the whole album.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys see that song that Channel 4 commissioned? It's dope.

In response to MPs getting a stick up their ass about violent lyrics in rap music, Channel 4 commissioned a song based on actual things that MPs have said. It's a really clever comeback and makes a brilliant point:

Earlier this year, YouTube deleted over 30 videos deemed to glamourise violence on the recommendation of Metropolitan Police commissioner Cressida Dick. In June, west London group 1011 were issued with a court order banning them from making music without permission from the police.

• Like 1

The long lost video for Will Smiths "Nightmare on My Street" has resurfaced

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1