• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TheWho87
      Here is the update for April, going to release a pre-WrestleMania version now and a post-WrestleMania after next weekend with the changes from WWE and NXT, everything else will be January 1st. This month has mostly been the typical updating, I have added a few new workers (full list HERE), mostly as I was working on the BritWres mod for a bit, but it was mostly adding people missing for titles and such. Anything I've missed out if it's pointed out before the post-WrestleMania update will be included in that.
      Enjoy

Database: April 2019 (Pre-WrestleMania)
      Database: April 2019 (Post-WrestleMania)
      Graphics: April 2019
      Workers: January 2019
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

• By mkpunk
      OK so I am only posting the More Than Mania version of the April update and I'll instead remove the promotions for a Superstar Shake-Up update.
      Rosters reflect Mania events and I'll revert them in the Superstar Shake-Up update.
      Enjoy.
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/4296kc9eb9rz2h7/April_2019.zip/file
    • By mkpunk
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ncbdc223d15yb0/March_2019.zip/file
      In April's update I am looking to add WOW! and also do a More than Mania Update. I'm looking to bring in Stardom, DDT, wXw and WrestleCon for the one month.
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for March, no major changes this month, I have added a closed All Elite Wrestling due to repeated requests, they won't be active until they run shows though. Other than that it's mostly been the typical updates and changes for the month, there have been some new workers added (full list HERE), but nothing much beyond that. There is probably stuff I've missed so just post it in the thread and I'll fix it for next month.

Enjoy

Database: March 2019
      Graphics: March 2019
      Workers: January 2019
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

• By mkpunk
      Here it is. I am looking to add WOW for March and readded a few workers in this update for the game. Also I am looking for pics of BattleArts, WMF and World Japan (OK maybe Wrestle-1)
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/wtowomd8wfkvdge/February_2019_(2).zip/file