• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mkpunk
      Here is the August update. I have added RISE and Smash but could use help on the staff for September. I have both the light and full updates of the game this month. Next month I'm looking to add the non-maxed out Mae Young Classic wrestlers to WWE.
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/njn9983be2pmvi7/August 2018 Light.zip
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/9w197t7omdf9t8j/August 2018 Full.zip
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for August, a few bits of big news this month, firstly WWE NXT: United Kingdom has been added to the data, they are still a work in progress, in my tests WWE tend to call up who I've set as owner/booker (Regal & Brookside) and from some of the footage they have put out it seems like they are using the same announcers as NXT but since you cant assign them to two written deals it's all about making it the best we can. Another big update this month has been gimmicks, they have had a complete overhaul and have had a few new additions, I'm open to adding more sso any ideas/suggestions would be help. Other than that it's been the typical additions and changes I do every month, there have been some new Chikara additions this month so anyone who can lend a hand with a Chikara overhaul would be helpful.The full list of workers added can be found HERE. I've probably missed something but as usual I've updated what was posted in the threads. Oh and before I forget, enjoy this months new worker pack!
      Enjoy

Database: August 2018
      Graphics: August 2018
      Workers: August 2018
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016
    • By mkpunk
      I apologize for the slightly late delay. Had a pair of funerals I attended yesterday. I'll have a number of updates in the August update as I'm off the last few days of the month (along with seeing NXT in Phoenix, AZ that Sunday.)
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/3asu7ungt0aa5au/July.zip
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for July, I would hold off releasing until tomorrow or Sunday but it's just waiting to see any title changes happen today or tomorrow so anything big can go in next month or in a revised update. The big news this month is the addition of two new promotions, Major League Wrestling and Tokyo Joshi Pro, on top of that Lucha Underground has had a roster overhaul based on the episodes that have so far aired for season four, anyone who has not appeared this season has been removed. There has not been as big worker addition this month compared to last month, mostly filling gaps in rosters (FULL LIST HERE). The planned picture pack update this month has been pushed back simply because I keep finding more pics to cut and people to possibly add, will definitely get it out next month one way or another, other than that just the typical updates and changes posted in the threads.
      Enjoy

Database: July 2018
      Graphics: July 2018
      Workers: January 2018
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines

Personality Templates

• By TheWho87
      Here is the update for June, most of the work this month has been adding workers (FULL LIST HERE), most were for some other projects I'm working on so made sence to include them here too, other than that it's just been the typical updating for the month. The current plan for next month is to activate Major League Wrestling and to finally update Lucha Underground. There may also be a posibility of an updated picture pack next month, it all depends on getting through my backlog if it's not finished for July it will be out by August.

Enjoy

Database: June 2018 (2)
      Graphics: June 2018
      Workers: January 2018

Helpful Guidelines

Personality Templates