TEW16 Real World Update: December 2017

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Also, Montez Ford isn't a heel so don't change that. The Street Profits are baby faces.

Dawkins needs to be switched to face then. 

- Remove Bray Wyatt as Rowan's manager
- Lana's contract should allow her to be pushed as a manager as well.
- Rename The Shining Stars to The Colons.
- Change Montez Ford's gimmick to Cocky (Cocky)

Also, what are your feelings on the roster usage settings by the way? My personal taste is that they are too restrictive and should only be used sparingly. For instance if Nigel McGuinness is set to a roster usage of Color Commentator - you can't use him as an authority figure, or personality down the road which I can see WWE doing. Likewise, with Lana and Zelena Vega set to in ring only, you can't make them managers. Without setting everyone to specific roles it gives you a lot more freedom.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Linukkah said:

Please don't take this as me shitting on the updates, but how is getting this part right not the #1 priority before release? Because 98% of people starting games are going to be WWE. 

I don't/can't watch WWE programming to the full level to pick up some of the changes, I tend to follow results and what I can get on their recaps but they are still recaps, it use to be the same with TNA until they seriously started annoying me but thankfully @JohnnyNitro is about to keep me updated even if I do mess up their title changes due to advanced tapings. That's why I follow this thread, the EWR thread and Fleisch's thread to find any major changes for WWE and any other stuff that gets posted. Unfortunatly I only tend to get called out on these changes after the event hence the long lists although skimming through I do notice some of those things have already been changed.

6 hours ago, iDOL said:

Also, what are your feelings on the roster usage settings by the way? My personal taste is that they are too restrictive and should only be used sparingly. For instance if Nigel McGuinness is set to a roster usage of Color Commentator - you can't use him as an authority figure, or personality down the road which I can see WWE doing. Likewise, with Lana and Zelena Vega set to in ring only, you can't make them managers. Without setting everyone to specific roles it gives you a lot more freedom.

I was strict with them due to the stupidity of the AI, in an ideal world I'd only use "in ring only" or "outside ring only", although I do admit it might be best to set it up on an individual basis but I'd like to limit the ammount set for just "any role" to only those who need it.

Spoiler

Dalton Castle is the new ROH World Heavyweight Champion

Spoiler

Silas Young is the new ROH World TV Champion

Title changes for ROH Final Battle

Edited by SirEdger

On 12/17/2017 at 10:08, SirEdger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dalton Castle is the new ROH World Heavyweight Champion

Reveal hidden contents

Silas Young is the new ROH World TV Champion

I suggest adding a title outlining the contents of the spoilers.

- Add a relationship between Paredyse and Rebel (Tanea Brooks), they recently got engaged according to the twitter congratulations from the impact crew.

- I'm assuming you've already done it but Add a starting scandal around Rich Swann, he's going to be toxic for a good while. 

- Remove Tyrus (George Murdoch) from Impact Wrestling, he has recently confirmed he has left. 

Impact Title Change updates (by air date) :

Impact Knockouts

- Add a title Lineage for Vacant, starting November 16, 2017 ending December 14, 2017.

- Set Laurel Van Ness as Champion, belt won = Date Below, Week 2, December, 2017

There are three other title changes still to air, it was thought these would be in December but it appears impact will be airing Best of 2017 specials over the next two weeks so these will occur in January. One is set to take place on the January 4th 2018 show, the other two i assume will be in the week or so after. Popping here for reference anyway for those who wish to update themselves manually, but ill try and get a reminder in the next months update thread as they happen Who. 

Spoiler

Impact X Division

- Add a title Lineage for Trevor Lee, starting September 14, 2017 ending January 4, 2018 - number of title defences = 3

- Set Taiji Ishimori as Champion, belt won = Date Below, Week 1, January, 2018

Impact Grand

- Add a title Lineage for Ethan Carter III (Michael Hutter), starting August 3, 2017 ending January ?, 2018 - number of title defences = 5

- Set Matt Sydal as Champion, belt won = Date Below, Week ?, January, 2018

Impact World Tag Team

- Add a title Lineage for OVE (Jake Crist and Dave Crist), starting September 28, 2017 ending January ?, 2018 - number of title defences = 4

- Set LAX - Ortiz (Angel Ortiz) and Santana (Mike Draztik) as Champions, belt won = Date Below, Week ?, January, 2018

- set big show to rehab for next few months and lower his percentage for hip/lower body condition to reflect his surgery.

- set big shows wwe contract to expir in 1 month. The below interview states his contract expires in feb 2018. 

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/910747-exclusive-big-show-says-he-passed-the-torch-to-braun-strowman-talks-destiny-2-recovery-from-surgery-possible-work-as-a-wwe-ambassador

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic