Jump to content
TheWho87

TEW16 Real World Update: December 2017

Recommended Posts

TheWho87    1,593

Here is the update for December, getting this out a little earlier than planned, I'd only be waiting for any changes on SmackDown which would probably only be the name of their new female stable, if anything major happens I'll release an update. No big news this month more a lot of little changes, I've added a new worker name list that's pretty much the old one but more refined, I've added Global Force Wrestling back as a closed promotion as well as added a few more closed promotions, updated tag experience for all teams (excluding stables), added a few new wrestlers (LIST HERE) and just done the general updates and changes posted in the threads. For the next update the plan is to work on updating rosters, tweeking pop and adding some new wrestlers. As well as getting out a new worker picture folder that won't have a stupid mistake like August's one.

Also just a heads up, the next update will be out at some point during the first week of January.

 

Enjoy

 

Database: December 2017
Graphics: December 2017
Workers: August 2017

There is a small mistake with the worker picture pack where you need to rename Awesome_Kong to Amazing_Kong, I am not reuploading 72MB for one incorrect file name.
Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

 

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines
 

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates
 

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016
 

Spoiler

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabriel    846

I would make Aaron Aguilera retired or semi-active. He's had 3 matches in 2017, but doesn't look to be consistently involved. I would do the same for Angel (California), as he has only had 1 match this year. John Walters hasn't wrestled since 2016, so he can be made inactive. Navajo Warrior has been inactive since 2015.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyNitro    11

Some Impact Contract notes for the next update - 

- James Storm's Impact contract expires in January 2018 - set to expire 1 Month.

- Matt Sydal has signed a contract with Impact. Set his contract to written with an expiry date of 1 year. 

Eddie Edwards' current deal expires in February 2018, so he'll be the next talent the company is trying to sign to a new deal. - set expire 3 months.

- EC3's Impact contract expires in March 2018 - set to expire 3 months.

- Chelsea Green (Laurel Van Ness) has asked for her release from Impact Wrestling. No confirmation that it has been accepted but may need to remove her from the roster if so. Her contract is set to expire in June 2018 - set expiry as 6 Months for now. 

- One that got missed in last update - add Kris Levin to Impact under a PPA deal, Face, Staff Member, Push as Referee. - He reffed during BFG 2017 and the following tapings, he's the ref that people were joking looked like he was aged about 12. :) 

FYI if you are activating Aro Lucha at any point in future add Jason Brown to the database (copy Ed Nordholm?) as the COO - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-brown-40684060, he's head of Aro Lucha and Aroluxe Media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add Turkish Power Wrestling to the database. It is set to return on March 31 2018 after 5 year absence (was opened in 2010 until 2012). Owner is Bilgehan Demir (Boxing Announcer in Turkey) and Booker is Murat Bosporus(who is booked to face MVP) . They've booked Big Boy (local wrestler-ish guy, so gotta have to create him), MVP, Doug Williams, Tom La Ruffa, Ivan Markov, Demolition Davies, Joe Legend and John Morrison for the show so far. The company was pretty popular in Turkey before it was closed (maybe E+, D- in popularity) and it seems like they have a good enough budget (100,000$ or 250.000$) to rent Volkswagen Arena Istanbul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarshMillennium    2,130
20 hours ago, Does it matter said:

Add Turkish Power Wrestling to the database. It is set to return on March 31 2018 after 5 year absence (was opened in 2010 until 2012). Owner is Bilgehan Demir (Boxing Announcer in Turkey) and Booker is Murat Bosporus(who is booked to face MVP) . They've booked Big Boy (local wrestler-ish guy, so gotta have to create him), MVP, Doug Williams, Tom La Ruffa, Ivan Markov, Demolition Davies, Joe Legend and John Morrison for the show so far. The company was pretty popular in Turkey before it was closed (maybe E+, D- in popularity) and it seems like they have a good enough budget (100,000$ or 250.000$) to rent Volkswagen Arena Istanbul.

Honestly... I think your username applies to the post here.

Realistically, how often would the promotion get used? How many people would play as it? Is it a game changer? Is it going to have any impact on the wrestling world at all? 

With the massive amount of promotions already in the game I don't think it's a good idea to add another small promotion that one make much difference to the majority of people. If it's one you want to use surely you could create it and just import it into future updates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWho87    1,593
20 minutes ago, HarshMillennium said:

Honestly... I think your username applies to the post here.

Realistically, how often would the promotion get used? How many people would play as it? Is it a game changer? Is it going to have any impact on the wrestling world at all? 

With the massive amount of promotions already in the game I don't think it's a good idea to add another small promotion that one make much difference to the majority of people. If it's one you want to use surely you could create it and just import it into future updates?

I don't mind adding promotions to the data, but they will be closed, it doesnt add or take away from the main game experience, how I see it is to give players options if they want to customise their own games.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam es Tranquilo    6,644
23 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

I don't mind adding promotions to the data, but they will be closed, it doesnt add or take away from the main game experience, how I see it is to give players options if they want to customise their own games.

The thing is though...they already have that option. If that guy making that suggestion wants to add them to his own game, he can. He knows the info and can add it all himself dead easy. I will go out on a limb and say that he is among the 1%, if that, of players who would want to play as that company. This is exactly why the modding community for EWR/TEW gets levelled with the criticism of these updates being unnecessarily bloated and too full of stuff that it doesn't need to be.

They're your updates so it's up to you, and you clearly put a lot of effort in to these database updates for folk to play so I'm not trying to criticise, this is just my opinion, but I just do not see the upside to this way of mod-making. If people want to have options, they can very, very easily create a small promotion like that that isn't in the game already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skummy    35,574

Is Turkey well enough represented in the geographical regions the game recognises? Would it be the only promotion in that particular region? If so, for either of those questions, I think it would be more of a negative than a positive to add that promotion to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyNitro    11

 - Add Don Callis to Impact Wrestling - Since you already have Scott D'Amore as Head Booker i'd go ahead and set Don as a road agent or out of the ring push. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/1205/634672/scott-damore-and-former-wwe-personality-announced-as-new-senior/

- Remove Konnan from Crash Lucha Libre. This one suprised me as i thought he was the owner and head booker but that must have been a minority ownership. Looks like he's focusing on Impact and his head booking role a ARO Lucha now. I'm trying to find out who to set as owner but my online searches are turning up nothing - any luch fans that might know more?  - https://411mania.com/wrestling/various-news-konnan-exits-crash-lucha-bill-demott-gets-film-role/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyNitro    11

The impact wrestling tv show and pay per view logos need a do over as they are horribly out of date. 

  • Change the Impact Wrestling TV Show logo from GFW_Impact to Impact_Wrestling_17
  • Change Xplosion's name to IMPACT! Xplosion as that is how it seems to now be listed by the promotion since the name change.
  • Update the Xplosion logo as the one featured is old - heres a cut i did a while back of the new one you can use - mkJUsgH.jpg
  • The Slammiversary and Bound For Glory PPV logos are pretty out of date the even have the TNA logo. The modern logos are below but i'm not the best at cutting PSD's and the few times I've posted it before no-one has volunteered but ill post again in case someone with photoshop can do the needful. Thanks.

Impact-Wrestling-Bound-For-Glory-2017-lo

Slammiversary-2017-Logo.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyNitro    11

- remove Jon Gaburick from impact wrestling

PWInsider.com is reporting that “Big” John Gaburick will officially be leaving Impact Wrestling after the first of the year.

Their report goes on to say that Gaburick had been kept on as a consultant after Anthem took over but was mainly there as insurance in case things did not work out with Jeff Jarrett. Gaburick had been working on the production side of things to help with the transition but it was Scott D’More and Sonjay Dutt that were handling the creative direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyNitro    11

- remove Dutch mantel from impact wrestling

 

PWInsider.com is reporting that Dutch Mantel (aka Zeb Colter) will also be leaving Impact Wrestling after the first of the year.

One source that PWInsider spoke with claimed that Mantel had already been let go but that is unconfirmed.

 

They note that as soon as Jeff Jarrett left the company Mantel lost a lot of his backstage power. He was not brought in for the November tapings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam es Tranquilo    6,644

Should WCPW Loaded be changed to Dormant? Since they've re-branded as Defiant Wrestling, not sure if they have a replacement weekly show in the works that it could be renamed to instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWho87    1,593
45 minutes ago, Adam said:

Should WCPW Loaded be changed to Dormant? Since they've re-branded as Defiant Wrestling, not sure if they have a replacement weekly show in the works that it could be renamed to instead.

Might be the best option until they do another TV type show, the WCPW rebrand in the data only changed their promotion name, I've got all their new titles so will change them up for January.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skummy    35,574

They don't have a weekly show, but they had an iPPV last week, and shows tonight and tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyNitro    11

 - Set Jim Ross' WWE deal as PPA. Hes apparently re-upping with AXS TV for NJPW commentary, his WWE deal allows him to work outside televised ventures apparently. 

- Remove Bruce Prichard from Impact Wrestling. Looks like there were plans for him to return but that has now ben scuppered with the management change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iDOL    5,170

WWE:

Smackdown:


- Change Aiden English's gimmick to something like lackey (he's Rusev's sidekick) or arrogant, he hasn't been a Comedy Throwback since Gotch was fired.
- Set Bobby Roode's Brand Split to Smackdown, change his gimmick to Cocky (Cocky)
- Change Chad Gable's disposition to heel. 
- Change Charlotte Flair's disposition to face. Set her gimmick to Cocky.
- Remove Chris Jericho from WWE, add him to a short term deal with NJPW as he is facing Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom
- Change Dolph Ziggler's gimmick to Pretentious (Weasel)
- Change Fandango's gimmick to Law Enforcer (Comedy)
- Change Luke Harper's disposition to heel and change his gimmick to Bad Ass (Brute)
- Change Jey Uso's disposition to face, set his gimmick to Cocky
- Change Jimmy Uso's disposition to face, set his gimmick to Cocky
- Change Jinder Mahal's gimmick to Foreigner (Cocky)
- Remove JBL from Smackdown, he is no longer with the brand (not sure if he has a Legend's Deal)
- Change Kane's disposition to Heel. Move him to the RAW Brand. 
- Change Kofi Kingston's gimmick to Comic Relief
- Change Konnor's disposition to Face (The Ascension have been trying to gain the "friendship" of The Fashion Police on The Fashion File) - Set his gimmick to Mysterious (Weird)
- Set Liv Morgan's Brand Split to Smackdown
- Set Maria Kanellis' Brnd Split to Smackdown
- Change Mike Kanellis' gimmick to Obnoxious
- Change Mojo Rawley's disposition to heel (he turned on Ryder recently), change his gimmick to Man on a Mission or Cocky
- Change Erik Rowan's gimmick to Bad Ass (Brute)
- Change Runy Riot's Brand Split to Smackdown, change her name to Ruby Riott
- Rusev - Remove Lana as Manager and set Aiden English instead
- Change Sarah Logan's gimmick to Bad Ass (Cocky)
- Change Shelton Benjamin's disposition to heel, change his gimmick to legitimate athlete
- Tamina Snuka - Set Lana as manager
- Change Tyler Breeze's gimmick to Law Enforcer (Comedy)
- Change Viktor's disposition to Face and set his gimmick to Mysterious (Weird)
- Change Xavier Wood's gimmick to Comic Relief

Belts:
- Rename the WWE World Heavyweight Championship to WWE Championship

RAW:

- Change Alexa Bliss's gimmick to Egomaniac (Cocky)
- Change Bo Dallas's gimmick to lackey (Realistic)
- Set Booker T's Brand Split to RAW
- Change Curtis Axel's gimmick to lackey (Realistic)
- Change Drew Gulak's gimmick to Annoying (Realistic)
- Change Elias' gimmick to Loner (Cocky)
- Change Finn Balor's gimmick to Demon (Weird) to match up better
- Change Jason Jordan's gimmick to Family Tradition (Legit)
- Set Jojo's Brand Split to RAW
- Change Matt Hardy's gimmick to Weirdo (Gimmicky)
- Maybe remove Neville's brand split position until his situation with WWE is sorted
- Set Paul Heyman's Brand Split to RAW
- Change Sonya Deville's gimmick to legitimate athlete or MM Fighter
- Set Triple H's brand split to RAW

Teams:

- Activate Harper and Rowan, rename them The Bludgeon Brothers
- Add Rusev and Aiden English
- Add Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable
- Split The Hype Bros.

Stables:
- Add The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan)


WWE NXT:


- Change Andrade Almas' disposition to heel. Set Rosita as his manager. Change his gimmick to Old School Heel.
- Change Drew McIntyre's gimmick to Old School Face or Man on a Mission
- Change Eric Young's disposition to heel. Set his gimmick to Bad Ass or Crazy
- Change Hideo Itami's disposition to heel. 
- Change Rosita's NXT ringname from Zolita Vega to "Zelina Vega" and change her disposition to heel. Set her push as manager (and change her contract to allow for non inring roles)
- Change Angelo Dawkin's disposition to face
- Change Nigel McGuinness' disposition to face, change his gimmick to staff member
- Change Nikki Cross' disposition to heel, set her gimmick to weirdo (realistic)
- Change Oney Lorcan's gimmick to Old School Heel
- Change Otis Dozovic's disposition to face, set his gimmick to old school face
- Change Riddick Moss to heel
- Change Roderick Strong's disposition to face, change his gimmick to old school face or wrestling machine
- Change Shayna Blayzer's gimmick to Bad Ass or MMA Fighter
- Change Tommaso Ciampa's disposition to heel, set his gimmick to bad ass
- Change Tyler Bate's disposition to face, set his gimmick to old school face
- Change Velveteen Dream's disposition to heel and his gimmick to Flamboyant
- Change Rosita's name to "Zelina Vega" - set her to heel, and make her contract allow for manager push. Old School Heel should work as gimmick.

Belts:
Kairi Sane should be set as Mae Young Classic winner

Quite a few people need their momentum looked at as well, if you want me to go more in depth, I'll have a look and give you person by person details.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lineker    33,707
7 hours ago, iDOL said:

WWE:

Smackdown:


- Change Aiden English's gimmick to something like lackey (he's Rusev's sidekick) or arrogant, he hasn't been a Comedy Throwback since Gotch was fired.
- Set Bobby Roode's Brand Split to Smackdown, change his gimmick to Cocky (Cocky)
- Change Chad Gable's disposition to heel. 
- Change Charlotte Flair's disposition to face. Set her gimmick to Cocky.
- Remove Chris Jericho from WWE, add him to a short term deal with NJPW as he is facing Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom
- Change Dolph Ziggler's gimmick to Pretentious (Weasel)
- Change Fandango's gimmick to Law Enforcer (Comedy)
- Change Luke Harper's disposition to heel and change his gimmick to Bad Ass (Brute)
- Change Jey Uso's disposition to face, set his gimmick to Cocky
- Change Jimmy Uso's disposition to face, set his gimmick to Cocky
- Change Jinder Mahal's gimmick to Foreigner (Cocky)
- Remove JBL from Smackdown, he is no longer with the brand (not sure if he has a Legend's Deal)
- Change Kane's disposition to Heel. Move him to the RAW Brand. 
- Change Kofi Kingston's gimmick to Comic Relief
- Change Konnor's disposition to Face (The Ascension have been trying to gain the "friendship" of The Fashion Police on The Fashion File) - Set his gimmick to Mysterious (Weird)
- Set Liv Morgan's Brand Split to Smackdown
- Set Maria Kanellis' Brnd Split to Smackdown
- Change Mike Kanellis' gimmick to Obnoxious
- Change Mojo Rawley's disposition to heel (he turned on Ryder recently), change his gimmick to Man on a Mission or Cocky
- Change Erik Rowan's gimmick to Bad Ass (Brute)
- Change Runy Riot's Brand Split to Smackdown, change her name to Ruby Riott
- Rusev - Remove Lana as Manager and set Aiden English instead
- Change Sarah Logan's gimmick to Bad Ass (Cocky)
- Change Shelton Benjamin's disposition to heel, change his gimmick to legitimate athlete
- Tamina Snuka - Set Lana as manager
- Change Tyler Breeze's gimmick to Law Enforcer (Comedy)
- Change Viktor's disposition to Face and set his gimmick to Mysterious (Weird)
- Change Xavier Wood's gimmick to Comic Relief

Belts:
- Rename the WWE World Heavyweight Championship to WWE Championship

RAW:

- Change Alexa Bliss's gimmick to Egomaniac (Cocky)
- Change Bo Dallas's gimmick to lackey (Realistic)
- Set Booker T's Brand Split to RAW
- Change Curtis Axel's gimmick to lackey (Realistic)
- Change Drew Gulak's gimmick to Annoying (Realistic)
- Change Elias' gimmick to Loner (Cocky)
- Change Finn Balor's gimmick to Demon (Weird) to match up better
- Change Jason Jordan's gimmick to Family Tradition (Legit)
- Set Jojo's Brand Split to RAW
- Change Matt Hardy's gimmick to Weirdo (Gimmicky)
- Maybe remove Neville's brand split position until his situation with WWE is sorted
- Set Paul Heyman's Brand Split to RAW
- Change Sonya Deville's gimmick to legitimate athlete or MM Fighter
- Set Triple H's brand split to RAW

Teams:

- Activate Harper and Rowan, rename them The Bludgeon Brothers
- Add Rusev and Aiden English
- Add Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable
- Split The Hype Bros.

Stables:
- Add The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan)


WWE NXT:


- Change Andrade Almas' disposition to heel. Set Rosita as his manager. Change his gimmick to Old School Heel.
- Change Drew McIntyre's gimmick to Old School Face or Man on a Mission
- Change Eric Young's disposition to heel. Set his gimmick to Bad Ass or Crazy
- Change Hideo Itami's disposition to heel. 
- Change Rosita's NXT ringname from Zolita Vega to "Zelina Vega" and change her disposition to heel. Set her push as manager (and change her contract to allow for non inring roles)
- Change Angelo Dawkins disposition to face
- Change Nigel McGuinness' disposition to face, change his gimmick to staff member
- Change Nikki Cross' disposition to heel, set her gimmick to weirdo (realistic)
- Change Oney Lorcan's gimmick to Old School Heel
- Change Otis Dozovic's disposition to face, set his gimmick to old school face
- Change Riddick Moss to heel
- Change Roderick Strong's disposition to face, change his gimmick to old school face or wrestling machine
- Change Shayna Blayzer's gimmick to Bad Ass or MMA Fighter
- Change Tommaso Ciampa's disposition to heel, set his gimmick to bad ass
- Change Tyler Bate's disposition to face, set his gimmick to old school face
- Change Velveteen Dream's disposition to heel and his gimmick to Flamboyant
- Change Rosita's name to "Zelina Vega" - set her to heel, and make her contract allow for manager push. Old School Heel should work as gimmick.

Belts:
Kairi Sane should be set as Mae Young Classic winner

Please don't take this as me shitting on the updates, but how is getting this part right not the #1 priority before release? Because 98% of people starting games are going to be WWE. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
=BK=    9,788

Big Update list: Kane is not a face. Full on heel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iDOL    5,170
45 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Big Update list: Kane is not a face. Full on heel.

Thanks, I actually typed face by accident. He is a face in the update right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iDOL    5,170
3 hours ago, Adam said:

Also, Montez Ford isn't a heel so don't change that. The Street Profits are baby faces.

Dawkins needs to be switched to face then. 

- Remove Bray Wyatt as Rowan's manager
- Lana's contract should allow her to be pushed as a manager as well.
- Rename The Shining Stars to The Colons.
- Change Montez Ford's gimmick to Cocky (Cocky)

 

 

Also, what are your feelings on the roster usage settings by the way? My personal taste is that they are too restrictive and should only be used sparingly. For instance if Nigel McGuinness is set to a roster usage of Color Commentator - you can't use him as an authority figure, or personality down the road which I can see WWE doing. Likewise, with Lana and Zelena Vega set to in ring only, you can't make them managers. Without setting everyone to specific roles it gives you a lot more freedom.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWho87    1,593
7 hours ago, Linukkah said:

Please don't take this as me shitting on the updates, but how is getting this part right not the #1 priority before release? Because 98% of people starting games are going to be WWE. 

I don't/can't watch WWE programming to the full level to pick up some of the changes, I tend to follow results and what I can get on their recaps but they are still recaps, it use to be the same with TNA until they seriously started annoying me but thankfully @JohnnyNitro is about to keep me updated even if I do mess up their title changes due to advanced tapings. That's why I follow this thread, the EWR thread and Fleisch's thread to find any major changes for WWE and any other stuff that gets posted. Unfortunatly I only tend to get called out on these changes after the event hence the long lists although skimming through I do notice some of those things have already been changed.

6 hours ago, iDOL said:

Also, what are your feelings on the roster usage settings by the way? My personal taste is that they are too restrictive and should only be used sparingly. For instance if Nigel McGuinness is set to a roster usage of Color Commentator - you can't use him as an authority figure, or personality down the road which I can see WWE doing. Likewise, with Lana and Zelena Vega set to in ring only, you can't make them managers. Without setting everyone to specific roles it gives you a lot more freedom.

I was strict with them due to the stupidity of the AI, in an ideal world I'd only use "in ring only" or "outside ring only", although I do admit it might be best to set it up on an individual basis but I'd like to limit the ammount set for just "any role" to only those who need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirEdger    14

25158033_10154934686736782_2795190992117

New ROH World Heavyweight Championship that will be introduced Friday night at Final Battle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Similar Content

    • By mkpunk
      I apologize for the slightly late delay. Had a pair of funerals I attended yesterday. I'll have a number of updates in the August update as I'm off the last few days of the month (along with seeing NXT in Phoenix, AZ that Sunday.)
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/3asu7ungt0aa5au/July.zip
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for July, I would hold off releasing until tomorrow or Sunday but it's just waiting to see any title changes happen today or tomorrow so anything big can go in next month or in a revised update. The big news this month is the addition of two new promotions, Major League Wrestling and Tokyo Joshi Pro, on top of that Lucha Underground has had a roster overhaul based on the episodes that have so far aired for season four, anyone who has not appeared this season has been removed. There has not been as big worker addition this month compared to last month, mostly filling gaps in rosters (FULL LIST HERE). The planned picture pack update this month has been pushed back simply because I keep finding more pics to cut and people to possibly add, will definitely get it out next month one way or another, other than that just the typical updates and changes posted in the threads.
      Enjoy
       
      Database: July 2018
      Graphics: July 2018
      Workers: January 2018
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
       
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord
       
      Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
       
      Personality Templates
       
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016
       
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for June, most of the work this month has been adding workers (FULL LIST HERE), most were for some other projects I'm working on so made sence to include them here too, other than that it's just been the typical updating for the month. The current plan for next month is to activate Major League Wrestling and to finally update Lucha Underground. There may also be a posibility of an updated picture pack next month, it all depends on getting through my backlog if it's not finished for July it will be out by August.
       
      Enjoy
       
      Database: June 2018 (2)
      Graphics: June 2018
      Workers: January 2018
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
       
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord
       
      Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
       
      Personality Templates
       
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016
       
    • By mkpunk
      Due to being on vacation starting tomorrow, I'm posting my June update. I have two versions, a light which is just the data, new wrestler pics, updated pics, and Lucha Underground logo and banner. THe Full includes logos and banners from the Who's pack and wrestler pics (mostly Kyky) of almost everyone in the game from Rocky, Who and others.
      Light: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n7381kxpvr0hncs/June 2018 Light.zip
      Full: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dm24djmb6tl8ae/June 2018 Full.zip
    • By mkpunk
      Hey everyone. Here is the MAy 2018 update. I sadly didn't get to add the Saudi talents. I'm hoping to get June up May 29th due to a vacation.
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/ipmvamp68nao9pf/May 2018.zip
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. To learn more, see our Privacy Policy