FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

You are driving me mad. I am already sick with nerves and can't even think about eating with my nerves about the game.

I know this will just encourage you further but we are too alike when it comes to England. 

• Like 1

Just now, entiel said:

I don't get why this is a red card and Denmark got a yellow for the same thing.

The referee fucked up in the Denmark game, that's why. Should have been a red even with the double jeopardy thing.

Last team ranked above us gone on our side of the tournament?

Home?

12 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

You are driving me mad. I am already sick with nerves and can't even think about eating with my nerves about the game.

I know this will just encourage you further but we are too alike when it comes to England.  

You know me too well

4 minutes ago, entiel said:

I don't get why this is a red card and Denmark got a yellow for the same thing.

A push in the back is not the same as a sliding tackle.

Referee correctly deemed the Danish player made an attempt to win the ball, so it's a yellow. This referee has correctly deemed that the Swiss player made no attempt to win the ball, so it's a red.

• Like 3

😢

5 minutes ago, Buschoru Suzuki said:

Lol all of that time to sort out if it was a penalty or free kick when he was gonna blow the whistle as soon as it was kicked anyway.

And it's not like it would have changed the outcome, unless the kick taker decided to lob it towards his own team's goal or something