FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Sto Kerea said:

Knowing my luck, noted flops in a Chelsea shirt Falcao and Johnny Squares are going to play absolute blinders today. <_< 

I mean Cuadrado’s kinda one of those players like De Bruyne and Salah where looking back he should have not have been sold :shifty: 

Just now, Moses Julep said:

I mean Cuadrado’s kinda one of those players like De Bruyne and Salah where looking back he should have not have been sold :shifty: 

In fairness, Cuadrado was absolute shit every time I saw him play in England. At least KDB looked good, and Salah was given zero chance to make an impression one way or the other.

• Like 1

I don't understand Quintero. I remember him being good at the last World Cup, but since then he's had a nothing spell on loan at Rennes, then loaned to a Colombian club, then loaned to River Plate, now here he is at another  World Cup and getting praise like he's some prospect again and being linked with Real Madrid and Tottenham. 

Columbia going for the shit house tactics. 

I mean what's their coach doing to Sterling when he's coming off the pitch

41 minutes ago, Switzerlineker said:

Nah we're after Barrios, not Quintero.

I definitely saw a thing linking Spurs with Quintero too.

Enjoyed Henderson going down the way he did and not getting the typical "AHHHH MADE THE MOST OF IT" cynical commentary every foreigner gets.