FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

1 hour ago, Switzerlineker said:

I can tell you from watching on a computer and within ear range of a pub, it's nearer 90 seconds. I heard them celebrating Dier's penalty before I saw Pickford's save.

• Admin
Just now, Gazz said:

I can tell you from watching on a computer and within ear range of a pub, it's nearer 90 seconds. I heard them celebrating Dier's penalty before I saw Pickford's save.

I guess the BBC are saying they will deliver it at around 20 seconds delay - then on top there are external factors like ones connection, how busy the ISP is, etc etc.

Personally I'm spoiled, and can only hack watching sport on an HD TV with a satellite connection. Which between our newsroom and being at home, I'll always have access to.

• Like 1

I really do like Brazil, and I dislike quite a few Belgian players, but Neymar alone makes me want to see Belgium just thrash them.

What a stonker that was by KDB!

• Like 1

god just imagining a semifinals of France/Belgium and Croatia/either England or Sweden makes me super-excited. What a phenomenally weird final four teams.

Martinez is a genius. Who knew he just had to escape Kenwright's death soul destroying grip!!