Sign in to follow this  
Paige Turner

EWR Real World Update: Dec. '17

Topic will be automatically locked at 00:00

Paige Turner    536

Hell once again EWB Universe,

I'm back again with my monthly real world status update for EWR. This is just your basic monthly update with a few of the workers suggested added in. 

January's update will have all the workers that I want to add that are currently on my backlog. I am going to go through each worker and update everyone's age so the game will be as accurate as possible. I will also be releasing an up to date logo and banner pack in January as well. As always, any comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks for the support and as always,

Happy Playing. ;)

EWR Real World Update: December '17

http://www.mediafire.com/file/035m5sh16kkdklv/December_'17.zip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KyKy Worker Pic Pack: (Released October '17)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7hunbfqt4m7tlwq/Paige_The_Villains_KyKy_Pack.zip

Logo and Banner Packs: (Released March '17) (Next Update: January '18)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/alxhvmjszf4947g/LOGOS.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/41wo0oy66m99634/BANNERS.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

AzamDean    14

I am not sure if my suggestions on WWE staff are being rejected but I always believe that these productions staff should be added in the game. According to Chapter 5 EWR FAQ: 

Production: These are the people who deal with setting up the arena, doing the pyrotechnics for entrances, keep the big screen working, make promotional material, edit the broadcast, work the cameras, deal with security...etc! Your rating will suffer if you don’t have good production staff.

Add these names to WWE as staff: Name/Position/Age/Talent/Wage/

AJ Patterson/Production/??/80/??
Berkley Ottman/Production/??/80/??
Ciro Scotto-D'Antuono/Production/??/80/??
Ellis Edwards/Production/??/80/??
James McEvoy/Production/??/80/??
Jason Robinson/Production/??/80/??
Jennifer Hagopian/Production/??/80/??
Jet Prickett/Production/??/80/??
Jim Kelly/Production/??/80/??
Julie Youngberg/Production/??/80/??
Mika Rotunda/Production/??/80/??
Nicholas Daw/Production/??/80/??
Stephen Daquino/Medical/??/80/??
Tom Stewart/Production/??/80/??

Source. Wikipedia dot com.

Thanks.

Rocky    1,890
2 hours ago, AzamDean said:

I am not sure if my suggestions on WWE staff are being rejected but I always believe that these productions staff should be added in the game. According to Chapter 5 EWR FAQ: 

Production: These are the people who deal with setting up the arena, doing the pyrotechnics for entrances, keep the big screen working, make promotional material, edit the broadcast, work the cameras, deal with security...etc! Your rating will suffer if you don’t have good production staff.

Thanks.

I know in previous updates (Possibly Bills days) there were about 40-50 Production workers in the WWE Staff in game. You only need one.
I think it was decided that we'd focus more on what the production teams does and used it for those who are on TV but don't have a worker role.
People doing the Backstage interviews, the pre-show panelists and ring announcers were originally in the data as workers which was deemed pointless.
If there are any production staff to be added I'd go with (These are how I add them for my Split DATA and are not what I'd call correct. merely random estimation)
Using your layout; Name/Position/Age/Talent/Wage/

• Mike Rome/Production/31/73/23000
  • Kayla Braxton/Production/25/67/21000
  • Greg Hamilton/Production/32/70/22000
  • Dasha Fuentes/Production/29/April/72/23000
  • Christy St Cloud/Production/31/65/18000
  • Cathy Kelley/Production/29/September/69/25000
  • Charly Caruso/Production/30/73/23000
  • D.A Brewer/Referee/34/70/22000
  • Jessika Carr/Referee/26/June/68/21000
  • Move Tom Castor to WWE
  • Vic Joseph/Announcer/33/69/19000

I would even consider moving JBL and David Otunga to different roles. Otunga more for the time being but I believe JBL is finished with announcing.
I would probably go with Production.

Edited by Rocky
  • Thanks 1

you are a hero of mine, and I just want to help and make sacrifices for the business that we all love (maybe too much!! lol) 

and fuck TEW!!! EWR 4 Life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Paige Turner    536
2 hours ago, AzamDean said:

Thanks.

Thanks for the support buddy. No, your staff suggestions aren’t being denied, it’s exactly what Rocky pointed out. If I added every single staff member that did every job in the company the staff file will be bloated, so that is why I use Bills old formula and just add the necessary and most important people in the game. While I must admit, the staff file has not been a big focus of mine, but it will be going further.

Have patience my friends, my New Year update will have a lot of drastic changes that have been very necessary.

Apsham    8,891

In regards to the staff position thing, especially Production - yeah, having a bunch of workers in that section is very counter productive especially if you're going to play as the WWE. And ESPECIALLY if the members there are unsackable. All you need is a single production worker and if you have a ton in there it just averages them I believe, so if there are multiples who are unsackable (not sure of the status with this update) - you are ham-strung right from the beginning.

Keep absolute accuracy to Wikipedia or other areas, but these vague job descriptions that impact the game in specific ways should be handled different. Good job!

EWFan2004    10

Speaking of staff, Mike Tenay is still in TNA (I mean, IMPACT) for the most part when he hasn't been in the company for the past couple of years. Like Wikipedia states there's only ref in the company, too.

mkpunk    66

thanks PT

WWE Updates:

Ariya Daivari's primary finisher should bee Hammerlock Lariat, an impact move. 
Asuka should have her overness set to 68.
Drew Gulak should have his charisma set to 70.
Jey Uso should be a tweener with a cocky gimmick. Also, he should have his overness set to 73.
Jimmy Uso should be a tweener with a cocky gimmick. Also, he should have his overness set to 73.
Kevin Owens' secondary finisher should be Bullfrog Splash, a top rope move.
Liv Morgan should have her overness set to 51. Also, her secondary finisher should be Guillotine Choke, a submission hold.
Mandy Rose should have her overness set to 52.
Matt Hardy should have a crazy gimmick.
Neville should be a tweener with an arrogant gimmick.
Paige's Paige Tap Out should be renamed PTO.
Ruby Riott should have her overness set to 56.
Sarah Logan should have her overness set to 50.
Sonya Deville should have her overness set to 51.
TJP's Detonation Kick should be renamed Damnation Kick.
Viktor's primary finisher should be changed to Diving Knee Strike, a top rope standing attack.

CHIKARA Updates:

Argus hasn't appeared in CHIKARA since 2016's King of Trios, so remove him from CHIKARA.
Bullet Ant hasn't appeared in CHIKARA since after the 2016 season ended, so remove him from CHIKARA.
Gran Akuma should be added to CHIKARA as a midcard heel with a grizzled veteran gimmick.
Hype Rockwell should be added to CHIKARA as a lower midcard face with an old school face gimmick.
Lucas Calhoun hasn't appeared in CHIKARA since mid 2017, so remove him from CHIKARA.
Orange Cassidy should be renamed to Fire Ant.
Race Jaxon should be a heel with a prima donna gimmick.
Rock Lobster should be renamed to Smiley and he has left CHIKARA in 2016, so remove him from CHIKARA.
ThunderFrog should be renamed to Super ThunderFrog as he left CHIKARA in mid 2017, so remove him from CHIKARA.
Tracy Williams hasn't appeared in CHIKARA almost all of 2017, so remove him from CHIKARA.

WC Updates:

Aaron Solo should be added.
Maxwell Jacob Friedman should be added. 
Richard Justice should be added.
Super ThunderFrog should be added.

Other:

Simon Grimm's secondary finisher should be Brock Samson's Revenge.

• Thanks 1

Little Skummer Boy    31,670

Lucas Calhoun is still with CHIKARA, despite not having appeared recently. I believe all the other departures mentioned are correct.

EWFan2004    10

I only just learnt of this but MLW made a comeback after thirteen years. I don't know if its a full comeback  or if they are doing a few shows a year, but is it going to be added back to the game? Or do we have to wait and see?