I'm not familiar with the source material, but will sign up if numbers are needed 👍

4 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I'll play if you guys need the people! Josh kept on asking me to cool it in Pastamania, though, so he might outright modkill me here :P 

Just don get too wound up, that’s all. Mafia had gotten to a point where people were attacking each other and so forth, so when I see even the possibility of flared tempers I like to remind people it’s a game. No modkill from me, but I might say “hey, it’s a game.”

3 hours ago, DFF said:

I'm not familiar with the source material, but will sign up if numbers are needed 👍

Familiarity is completely unnecessary. It likely won’t even help those who are familiar. They’ll just get an extra kick out of it.

Adding these names!

3 more needed, but up to 10 more are welcome!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darnez FC 2017 said:

I'll signup to make up numbers - but if interest increases feel free to boot me.

this is also me.

I hate mafia but I enjoy the source material and am happy to help this move forward.

So I’m guessing this will probably happen!

For those saying “feel free to boot me”, don’t count on that happening.

All I ask from anyone is that you stay decently active and have fun!

I’ll likely keep these open until the end of Tuesday (possibly Wednesday, as I may have a suddenly busy day on Wednesday.) Role PMs should go out Thursday at the latest.

OH! And if you wanna get a small taste of the source material, it’s super easy. Check out the Homestar Runner YouTube channel. The Favorites playlist is a terrific starting point. Or you can check out the ol’ original site. (It’s Flash because it’s been around for ages.) Most of the videos are pretty short. And they’re fun!

• Like 4