2018 MLB Thread

The Buscher

The Wilpons staying in place assures that they will continue to make the wrong choices at each and every turn. The Mets are expected to retain Mickey Callaway next year even though they're going to be searching for a GM. So straight off the bat they're not letting a GM choose the manager.

Along with that, it's been said that Fred Wilpon does not want to hire a young, analytically-driven GM and that he'd prefer a seasoned baseball purist.

• Like 1

It's the MLB's grass roots approach where they're trying to appeal more to the younger audience. They're playing in Williamsport, while the Little League World Series is taking place. They've done it the last couple years now, though I honestly couldn't even tell you who it was that did this last year. Both the Phillies and Mets hung out with the Little Leaguers this weekend and watched a few of the LLWS games. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

So former Cub killer Daniel Murphy is Cub now huh? I'll nod my head begrudgingly in a sign of respect but I'm watching you Murphy!

Ok after seeing a tweet about him it turns out he "doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle" so fuck him

• Like 4