2018 MLB Thread

The Buscher

Straight into the big league squad, good for Drury.

I wanted Drury for Britton actually, we're gonna have a gaping hole at 2B after 2019, and Mountcastle really can't play 3B and in a perfect world would just become a 1B. Drury would have slotted in somewhere on this team. Either way, Blue Jays are lucky to have him.

Phillies get:
2B Asdrubal Cabrera

Mets get:
RHP Franklyn Kilome

Unlike the guys in the Familia trade, Kilome seems like a legit prospect and was rated #10 in their system.  I'll take it.

Liked Cabrera as a hitter and he's had some really good moments for the Mets over the last couple of years but he was brutal defensively.  This will always be my fondest memory of him:

16 hours ago, Busch Luck Fale said:

Phillies get:
2B Asdrubal Cabrera

Mets get:
RHP Franklyn Kilome

Unlike the guys in the Familia trade, Kilome seems like a legit prospect and was rated #10 in their system.  I'll take it.

Liked Cabrera as a hitter and he's had some really good moments for the Mets over the last couple of years but he was brutal defensively.  This will always be my fondest memory of him:

Don’t they already have a bit of a log jam at 2nd base with Hernandez and Kingery?

Just now, Meacxico said:

GREAT first start for Happ in pinstripes. Six innings, only gave up three hits, the one mistake being a home run by Salvador Perez. Other than that though he was very sharp. Very happy with how he looked today.

Most people look sharp in pinstripes.

Yanks are sending Luis Rijo and Tyler Austin to Minnesota for Lance Lynn. I like it. The more starting pitching the better. 

Lynn, like Happ and Britton, has had success against Boston this season. 11 innings pitched and only 2 runs allowed. We're preparing for a war against the Sox as much as we are any other team in the American League.