EWR February Update?

2 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

wait, did something happen with Angelina Love and Davey Richards? Because they were very much a couple when I saw them at DEFY shows six months ago.

Also I'm assuming we're using the December update as a base, right? I'll start work on CHIKARA notes tonight.

They split in November.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

wait, did something happen with Angelina Love and Davey Richards? Because they were very much a couple when I saw them at DEFY shows six months ago.

Also I'm assuming we're using the December update as a base, right? I'll start work on CHIKARA notes tonight.

wikipedia has the dreaded m. 2015 d. 2017 for both entries but no comments in their personal life section.

and yes I am. I believe i have and updated CHIKARA previously for my game, except ages.

8 hours ago, Rocky said:

Were all the ages updated after not being done since August? I have a feeling it was fixed for December but not sure 

not from what I saw with the backlog. Numerous ones from August and after we''re updated.

6 hours ago, MadJack said:

They split in November.

Didn't see the date but they have.

On 1/15/2018 at 16:48, jmac7164 said:

I 100% want to try and get some more love for Canada in this game. So Would be willing to add in Smash, Destiny Wrestling and Alpha-1. Plus I can help you update all the birthdays. 

Oh god yes please! I would love to play as Smash, would actually redownload EWR.

On 1/19/2018 at 09:55, TheWho87 said:

The TEW16 demo is free, download that and either my or Fleisch's update and you got a lot of stuff to work with.

OK call me stupid but what exactly is relevant in TEW. I checked the thread a day or two ago and a lot included stats that werent even in TEW.

3 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

OK call me stupid but what exactly is relevant in TEW. I checked the thread a day or two ago and a lot included stats that werent even in TEW.

I assume you mean EWR at the end there.

Been a while since I done anything with EWR but for the most part the stats were split up in TEW, might not be the easiest to transfer back into EWR but it's an option, I was just saying that there isnt a paywall to download the game and look at the data if you wanted to go down that route.

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

I assume you mean EWR at the end there.

Been a while since I done anything with EWR but for the most part the stats were split up in TEW, might not be the easiest to transfer back into EWR but it's an option, I was just saying that there isnt a paywall to download the game and look at the data if you wanted to go down that route.

No I meant TEW. This is let alone EWR. I checked out one of the older TEWs and when I looked at the thread, it was more muddy than the TEW to EWR stats.

For an update, besides CHIKARA and lone PWG guys, the big indie promotion birthdays for workers are documented. I just have to update the August ones on, and test if I need to update month of birthdates for the month the game starts on. That is unless someone can confirm this. Also if someone would want to do the update for the  

For tapping purposes, I will only add/remove workers if they debut/leave after the tapings that month to prevent spoilers. This was something I hated with the Lucha Underground during PaigeTurner's updates, due to the spoilers. So if you are playing with Impact if say for example Hania who had a public departure but was used on the tapings, she will be active until the tappings are all televised due to the lag. I will however exclude NXT as the promotion is largely developmental. The title changes will be in time too so say for Impact:

Spoiler

Austin Aries' return Impact Champion win and Matt Sydal's Grand champion wins will be reflected.

This will really help when Lucha Underground goes back up and running.

Edited by mkpunk

7 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Not sure if you're actually stupid or not(Don't know why you'd want to be called that), but obviously the stats aren't the relevant part. When I suggested "relevant things", maybe look at what the games have in common and use that information in your updates. I see a lot more information flowing through that thread in regards to promotion changes, roster changes, contracts etc. You know. The stuff that is relevant to EWR.

12 hours ago, Rocky said:

Not sure if you're actually stupid or not(Don't know why you'd want to be called that), but obviously the stats aren't the relevant part. When I suggested "relevant things", maybe look at what the games have in common and use that information in your updates. I see a lot more information flowing through that thread in regards to promotion changes, roster changes, contracts etc. You know. The stuff that is relevant to EWR.

First off, I'm not. Second off 90% of the TEW is about pops which I guess is their term for overness, but it is also localized to playable areas. In the thread so far I found nothing that was actually relevant to EWR.

5 hours ago, mkpunk said:

First off, I'm not. Second off 90% of the TEW is about pops which I guess is their term for overness, but it is also localized to playable areas. In the thread so far I found nothing that was actually relevant to EWR.

He’s talking about when people post news on who has left promotions, title changes, and that kind of thing.

• Like 3