Cheat Codes

Benji

Lumberjack for 1000 wood, Rock On for 1000 stone, Robin Hood for 1000 gold, Aegis for fast building and all the other Age Of Empires II cheats.

Rosebud for money in the Sims.

IfIWereARichMan for money and GiveUsATank for a Tank in GTA 3. Aspirine for health in Vice City as well as Nuttertools for heavy weaponry.

• Like 1

I pretty much learned to touch type via "Pepperoni Pizza" as the food cheat in Age of Empires.

"Lara Croft" and "Mario" were cheats in Blood - one was level skip, one was God mode, can't remember which way around.

I miss Big Head Mode cheats.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skummy said:

I pretty much learned to touch type via "Pepperoni Pizza" as the food cheat in Age of Empires.

"Lara Croft" and "Mario" were cheats in Blood - one was level skip, one was God mode, can't remember which way around.

ee4552cecfbf99d0597277f504bffc575ba2175a

Damn skippy you do.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Skummy said:

Age of Empires cheats were lit. Pow all over the gaff.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The only ones I can remember that haven't been said already are

A B Right A C A Down A B Right A

Which is the first part of a level skip cheat for Chuck Rock on the Mega Drive

Chuck_Rock.png

The other was for Revenge of Shinobi, also on the Mega Drive, you went into the options and set the number of Shurikens to 00, and if you waited a while eventually the 00 would turn into the infinity symbol ∞ and you would have unlimited throwing stars.

Revenge%20of%20Shinobi%20(GS).gif

Edit: this is a really good thread

• Like 1