United Football League

Lineker

10 hours ago, DMN said:

Anywhere but the northeast, yeah, kinda.

Dude I live in PA.  You can be in the middle of PA, drive 8 hours in any direction and still be in PA.  4 hours is basically a quick drive down the street

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lint said:

Dude I live in PA.  You can be in the middle of PA, drive 8 hours in any direction and still be in PA.  4 hours is basically a quick drive down the street

That's false. I just about literally live in the center of PA (Snyder county, an hour north of Harrisburg). It's probably about 6 hours and you can still be in PA thanks to Erie 😛😂

But his point is so accurate. Philadelphia is my hometown team, I go out there often to catch Union games. It's a 3-4 hour drive, depending on how bad the traffic is around Philly that day/time

• Like 1

Yeah, Delaware is the same. From north to south, it's about an hour and a half, but if you go east to west, even in the wider part of the state, it only takes about 30 minutes. 

That said, if you're in Delaware, you're likely at least two hours away from anything interesting, besides the beach. 

48 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Yeah, Delaware is the same. From north to south, it's about an hour and a half, but if you go east to west, even in the wider part of the state, it only takes about 30 minutes. 

That said, if you're in Delaware, you're likely at least two hours away from anything interesting, besides the beach. 

30 minutes in LA traffic is not the same as 30 minutes in Delaware traffic, depending on where you are trying to get to, 30 minutes can be 45 miles, or it could be 15.

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

Delaware isn't real, that's why.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol. Rod Smart was my favorite XFL player. But all I really remember now was him, the ball scramble, and that commercial with the cheerleaders in the locker room.

Here's hoping the new version has better uniform designs and actually uses real sports announcers. Because I highly doubt anyone wants Corey Graves or Michael Cole calling the games.

• 1 month later...

The XFL on Monday announced multiyear agreements with ESPN and Fox Sports to televise games starting with its inaugural 2020 season. XFL games will air weekly on broadcast TV (ABC and Fox) complemented by games on cable (ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2). The XFL's TV schedule will feature back-to-back games each Saturday at 2 p.m. ET and two games on Sunday afternoons.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/26683501/xfl-games-air-espn-abc-fox-properties

That's a wayyyyy better TV deal than what the AAF had. 

• Confused 1