EWR February 2018 Update

It is here. i updated a majority of the misses from November, Decemeber, updated most birthmonths and I also removed two promotions due to a number of missing workers (IWC) or lack of running (WWC)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u9qs5j1dpv4uunv/February 2018.zip

i am still looking for help going forward. I kind of rushed this out due to work (I was out today due to being sick so I got things done faster) but it is because I wanted to have it out before the change of the month. I plan to add MLW for next month.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• IDOL pinned this topic

Alright, gettin' to work on CHIKARA notes. There's miles to go before I sleep on these ones but this is a start.

Spoiler

Ashley Vox

Change name to "Oceanea" since CHIKARA is a higher-profile promotion than CW, where she's still Ashley Vox. Add blood relation between her and Delmi Exo. Gimmick is... hard to put into EWR terms, but it's not Witch. Comic Book Villain might be the best one; she's basically Namor from Marvel Comics. Her brawl should be in the high 50s and I'd have her speed in the 40s.

Change finisher to Reel Catch (Submission).

Cajun Crawdad

make his gimmick Comedy Character. Create a team named Crab 'n Crawdad with him and Hermit Crab.

Cornelius Crummels and Sonny Defarge

Both should be heels, maybe Cheater as the gimmicks? Crummels' finisher should be The Worst of Times (Ground), Defarge's should probably be Lariat (Impact).

For Crummels, lower his charisma by about twenty. He straight-up doesn't talk during promos. With Defarge, increase brawl by 5 and lower speed by 5.

Dasher Hatfield

Move brawl up to the the mid-60s, maybe lower speed down to the high 50s. Make the Grand Slam his secondary finisher with his primary finisher being the Jackhammer.

Donald Kluger and Jasper Tippins

Both should be faces, gimmick is Fun Babyface. Team name is "Dez Peloton," not Pelotin, finisher is The Summit, both guys' charisma should be in the 60s.

Hermit Crab

Gimmick should be Egomaniac. Brawl up to low 30s.

Icarus

Switch alignment to face, gimmick to No Gimmick Needed.

Kobald

Switch gimmick to Obnoxious.

Mark Angelosetti

Alignment is face, gimmick Dual-Sport Superstar. Make The Throwbacks with him and Dasher Hatfield an active team.

Primary finisher is back to being the Flea Flicker.

Merlok

Brawl up to low 60s.

Proletariat Boar

Alignment should be Tweener, gimmick is maybe Bad Ass?

Race Jaxon

Rename to "BLANK," change gimmick to Crazy. Lower speed to high 40s, put brawl around 55.

Razerhawk

Add the Xwanton as his secondary finisher, top rope. Reduce technical by about fifteen and increase speed and charisma by about six.

Solo Darling

I'd put Brawl and Technical up around 50, speed's fine where it is.

Finishers: Sharp Stinger (Submission), Candy Crush (Top Rope Standing)

Travis Huckabee

Lower speed by twenty, raise brawl by fifteen. Maybe raise technical by four or five. Drop charisma by about twenty, he's... not a great promo.

Add: Rory Gulak, Hype Rockwell, Lucas Calhoun

Remove: Chuck Taylor, UltraMantis Black, Leonard F. Chikarason, Space Monkey, Stokely Hathaway

Add Stables: Xyberhawx 2000 (Sylverhawk (leader), Razerhawk, Nytehawk), Legion of Rot (Hallowicked (leader), Frightmare, Kobald)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More of a non-issue but Ring of Honor logo by default is set at logo_ROH2.jpg. Could that be changed to logo_ROH.jpg please.
Also WWE is set to User_WWE.jpg which is handy if you're using my pack and using WWE but otherwise it needs to be changed too.
Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Thanks eceryone. To update everyone, i have deleted WXW C-4 as well since a majority of the roster isn't in the game period and C-4 I think hasn't run in a few months.

MLW has been added just need to update the stats for the main adds to the promotion. The CRASH wrestlers added will be under their MLW names even if they are also in CRASH.

FIP has been cleaned up to reflect the February event. Looking to update SHINE as well.

Will it be possible to add the download on another website other than mediafire? It is just a question sorry if it sounded discourteous! Also is it possible to make a mod than allows more than the allocated feuds? Cheers for the mod though.

1 hour ago, Xander2611 said:

Will it be possible to add the download on another website other than mediafire? It is just a question sorry if it sounded discourteous! Also is it possible to make a mod than allows more than the allocated feuds? Cheers for the mod though.

That is not possible. We cannot change anything in the game except information. 

You could do a small trick which works the same way as the event exploit where you have multiple feud.dat files on hand and alternate them. The problem with it though is having the right file in for who's booked on the card. Could work if you use WWE and just book A file for each brand. 

Of course there is a not morebwork to it than that but it can be done 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

That is not possible. We cannot change anything in the game except information. 

You could do a small trick which works the same way as the event exploit where you have multiple feud.dat files on hand and alternate them. The problem with it though is having the right file in for who's booked on the card. Could work if you use WWE and just book A file for each brand. 

Of course there is a not morebwork to it than that but it can be done 

Alright cheers mate but I shall not mess with anything though

3 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

This might be old news, but why is Alberto's second finisher called the Perro Punisher? I normally seen do his rolling armbar.

This may or may not have been a naming convention from Lucha Underground. 

I will remove this for his Tree of Woe Stomp.

• Like 1

Cool.

Quick question, is Suicide still an active wrestler? Because the Impact roster needs a major overhaul and I don't even know the character is on TV anymore.

Edited by EWFan2004

6 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Cool.

Quick question, is Suicide still an active wrestler? Because the Impact roster needs a major overhaul and I don't even know the character is on TV anymore.

I'll go into spoiler territory but part of the Impact roster is by my own moves. I don't want a Lucha Underground situation where the champions are a spoiler to those who may just watch the show and not click spoilers. Impact has this to an extent. I can say that I have removed EC3 due to his WWE contract, but he is the only removed wrestler due to the contract.

Spoiler

As far as I know, the last Suicide was actually Caleb Konley prior to joining Trevor Lee. For this reason, he will be removed.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2018 at 09:58, Bunkhouse Buck said:

Rich Swann got released from WWE

Done thanks.

On 2/18/2018 at 09:57, Bunkhouse Buck said:

Title Updates:

AAW

Reveal hidden contents

Trevor Lee is the new AAW Heritage Champion

ACH is the current AAW Heavyweight Champion

WC

Reveal hidden contents

Brian Cage is the new WC Sideshow Champion

Chikara

Reveal hidden contents

Mike Verna and Rex Lawless are the new Campeonatos de Parejas

These are fixed as are others facing an update.

I removed quite a few wrestlers who are inactive and adding quite a few namely champs or people in New primition. I gotta do a number of Lucha adds as well as New Japan Young Lions and Dragon Gate NEX. Though unaligned NJPW and DG guys are an after thought to the rosters.

I added MLW, AL and LLE which are all in the game. Unlike 0ast updates, CMLL and LLE are separate promotions since i want to keep the huge CMLL roster down.

WSU is mostly stripped down to champs and regulars the last year who aren't maxed out. Some haven't wrestled there in about two years actually...

Another thing about the game is the staff, because there are owners who technically don't have feds in the game anymore, like ICP (they are still wrestlers). Also, like its roster, Impact needs a staff overhaul since "The Professor" Mike Tenay is still within the company when he hasn't been doing shows for them for a few years now.