EWR February 2018 Update

9 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Another thing about the game is the staff, because there are owners who technically don't have feds in the game anymore, like ICP (they are still wrestlers). Also, like its roster, Impact needs a staff overhaul since "The Professor" Mike Tenay is still within the company when he hasn't been doing shows for them for a few years now.

You could even argue to have him removed as he's stated that he has retired from wrestling announcing and I can't think of any other staff role he would slip into.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2018 at 19:30, mkpunk said:

Done thanks.

These are fixed as are others facing an update.

I removed quite a few wrestlers who are inactive and adding quite a few namely champs or people in New primition. I gotta do a number of Lucha adds as well as New Japan Young Lions and Dragon Gate NEX. Though unaligned NJPW and DG guys are an after thought to the rosters.

I added MLW, AL and LLE which are all in the game. Unlike 0ast updates, CMLL and LLE are separate promotions since i want to keep the huge CMLL roster down.

WSU is mostly stripped down to champs and regulars the last year who aren't maxed out. Some haven't wrestled there in about two years actually...

I decided to not add AroLucha due to the fact they won't run shows until a TV deal is set now and Lucha Libre Elite will not be added either. The majority of AroLucha talents I added are in other promotions at the moment too.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic