TEW16 Real World Update: February 2018

I have one last thing to add to CMLL updates as I saw the lack of tournaments they hold every year during my little adventure of booking CMLL.

Add Campeonato Universal (Universal Champion)  (Held in July)
History of Winners: http://www.wikizero.info/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvQ01MTF9Vbml2ZXJzYWxfQ2hhbXBpb25zaGlw
The Championship: http://cmll.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/cinturon_01.png

Add International Gran Prix  (Held in September)
History of Winners: http://www.wikizero.info/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvQ01MTF9JbnRlcm5hdGlvbmFsX0dyYW5fUHJpeA 
The Championship: https://redcdn.net/hpimg4/pics/436144cmll2.jpg

Add Leyenda de Azul (The Blue Legend) (Held in December)
History of Winners: http://www.wikizero.info/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvTGV5ZW5kYV9kZV9BenVs
The Championship: *best option for the championship would be the mask of Blue Demon*

Add Leyenda de Plata (The Silver Legend) (Held in October)
History of Winners: http://www.wikizero.info/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvTGV5ZW5kYV9kZV9QbGF0YQ
The Championship: 
https://cmllgaceta.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/cmll-continc3baa-la-leyenda-de.jpg

Add Reyes del Aire (Kings of the Air)  (Held in April) (Function: High Flying)
History of Winners: http://www.wikizero.info/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvQ01MTF9SZXllc19kZWxfQWlyZSNSZXllc19kZWxfQWlyZV93aW5uZXJz
The Championship: https://www.f4wonline.com/sites/www.f4wonline.com/files/field/image/cmll_april7poster.png

Add Torneo Gran Alternativa (The Great Alternative Tournament) (Tag Team Tournament, Held in June )
History of Winners: http://www.wikizero.info/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvQ01MTF9Ub3JuZW9fR3Jhbl9BbHRlcm5hdGl2YQ
The Championship: *couldn't find a decent photo*

Add Rey del Inframundo (King of the Underworld) (Held in November, firstly won by Sanson at the date of November 3, 2017)
The Championship: https://arteyculturaenrebeldia.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/cinturon-rey-del-inframundo.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

Pro Wrestling EVE updates:

- Addy Starr is on the roster, but currently set to Retired Wrestler. She's competed at both their shows this year, so should be set to Active or Semi-Active. She also currently has her gimmick set to Old School Heel despite being a Face, should probably be set to Old School Face until she's spent enough time back to flesh out what her character is this time around.

- Alex Windsor hasn't appeared for EVE since last May.

- Alpha Female hasn't appeared for EVE since last August.

- Amarah's gimmick is currently set to Old School Heel (cocky); she does a Voodoo gimmick. Maybe "Savage (Gimmicky)" or "Savage (Crazy)" would be most appropriate out of your gimmick set.

- Candyfloss should be a babyface, with a more suitable gimmick - maybe "Young Lion (Wholesome)"; her gimmick is that she's from the Candy Kingdom and full of sugar and energy, but also that she's ridiculously young. Something between Young Lion and Fun Babyface, though couldn't find anything in your gimmicks that's ideal.

- Charlie Morgan should be a babyface, with a suitable gimmick. I don't think you have a Tomboy gimmick in your data, which is her gimmick on the most basic level. Otherwise either "Franchise Player" to reflect her role as The Ace Of EVE, or else she's nicknamed "Fearless", though I don't think you have the Daredevil gimmick either.

- Debbie Sharp should probably be removed from EVE - she hasn't wrestled anywhere since late last year for personal reasons, so should be set to On Hiatus. If she is to stay in EVE, she should be a babyface with a suitable gimmick.

- Emi Sakura should be a babyface with a Legend gimmick.

- Erin Angel should be a babyface with a Wholesome Old School Face gimmick, and shouldn't be managed by Jetta.

- Jayla Dark hasn't appeared for EVE since October.

- Jinny's gimmick should be Arrogant or Spoiled Brat

- Jokey hasn't appeared for EVE since last August.

- Kasey Owens should be a babyface with a more suitable gimmick

- Kay Lee Ray should be a babyface with an appropriate gimmick for a Daredevil type.

- Laura Di Matteo should be a babyface with No Gimmick Needed.

- Leah Owens should be a babyface with a Throwback gimmick

- Livvii Grace should be a babyface with an Old School Face gimmick

- Marc Parry should probably be removed - Paz has only refereed for them once in the last year

- Martina should be a Face, with a more appropriate gimmick

- Nina Samuels' gimmick should be Arrogant

- Rhia O'Reilly should be a babyface with appropriate gimmick

- Sammii Jayne should be managed by Jetta

- Shanna should be removed - she hasn't appeared for EVE since last May

- Viper should be a babyface with more appropriate gimmick.

- Power structure should have Dann Read and Emily Read as owner and booker, or vice-versa, but not Rhia O'Reilly as booker. I would suggest potentially including setting Emily as the owner and head booker, so that XWA can be set as active with Dann as the owner and booker, and have both promotions running with a working relationship - and with London Lucha League if they're to be set as active.

- Add Jamie Hayter as a heel. 

- Add Millie McKenzie as a babyface

- Charlie Morgan should be set as in a relationship

- Tom Scarborough should be signed to EVE as a referee

- Alpha Female should have a starting injury - she's currently out following neck surgery

- Heather Honeybadger should have a starting absence of a month or two, as she's currently recovering from a bone marrow transplant

- There should be a Pro Wrestling EVE Dojo, owned by EVE, opened February 2018 with head trainer Rhia O'Reilly, only female trainees.

• Like 1

No more brand exclusive PPV's for WWE as they changed their PPV Schedule today.

WrestleMania 34 - April 8, 2018

WWE Backlash - May 6, 2018

WWE Money in the Bank - June 17, 2018

WWE Extreme Rules - July 15, 2018

SummerSlam - Aug. 19, 2018

WWE Hell in a Cell - Sept. 16, 2018

WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs - Oct. 21, 2018

Survivor Series - Nov. 18, 2018

WWE Clash of Champions - Dec. 16, 2018

Both Tito Escondido and Delilah Doom should have out of game relationships.

Perhaps we could add Bar Wrestling? Theyve been running pretty frequently for a few months.

I haven't had the time to check, but some alignments in ROH seemed off. Briscoes & Young Bucks should be set as heel, MCMG should be an active team and set as faces. Bully Ray should be set as a face, maybe a personality or road agent?

10 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

How do I keep the WWE at Global if it drops down to National if I do anything realistic? I'll have to sign the Rock and have him on every show

Maybe you can't? Realistically, the WWE is in a turbulent state at the moment. They are the most prominent promotion in pro wrestling, but they are hardly as popular as they used to be. Take it as a challenge and build it back to what it should be. Make changes, end the brand split, or push guys who are putting in better performances.

5 hours ago, Gabriel said:

Maybe you can't? Realistically, the WWE is in a turbulent state at the moment. They are the most prominent promotion in pro wrestling, but they are hardly as popular as they used to be. Take it as a challenge and build it back to what it should be. Make changes, end the brand split, or push guys who are putting in better performances.

It happens after the first two shows, which is well before any big signings will agree to a contract. And it is and probably always will be a global company. I'm doing a real life game by the way. Signing the Rock and Austin and giving them a place on the show is easy but unrealistic.

On 17/02/2018 at 21:33, Haydenism said:

Both Tito Escondido and Delilah Doom should have out of game relationships.

Perhaps we could add Bar Wrestling? Theyve been running pretty frequently for a few months.

What kind of relationships, also Bar is in the data, their just closed.

On 19/02/2018 at 21:06, SirEdger said:

Rename Apollo Crews 'Apollo' as WWE decided to drop his surname following the Parkland shooting last week.

Downside there is already an Apollo in game so we now have Apollo (American) and Apollo (Puerto Rican)

11 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

Also, lets say I start as NJPW. Is there any way to move them to the USA eventually?

I don't think so, I don't even think there is optionss in the editor

5 hours ago, Racoon said:

@TheWho87, if I suggest some French wrestlers to add to the database, how can I do it in the simplest way for you?

You can give me names, if they have a cagematch profile that would be handy.

4 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

What kind of relationships, also Bar is in the data, their just closed.

Delilah is currently engaged to Eli Everfly, who isn't in the data (may need to be added as he's set to debut for PWG next month)

Tito is married with a kid.

- Add Jessie Godderz, Hernandez, Chavo Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer, Sammy Guevara, Jason Cade and Sonny Kiss to Lucha Underground. 

Spoiler

Season four of Lucha Underground began filming this weekend in Los Angeles and the first taping included surprise debuts, returns and an update on Dario Cueto … sorta.

SPOILER WARNING

Sources tell us there was an Aztec Warfare match at the taping which featured Lucha Underground debuts for Tommy Dreamer and former Impact Wrestling star Mr. Pectacular.

In addition, Hernandez and Chavo Guerrero returned to the company and wrestled in the match as well. For those who don’t recall, Hernandez was released from LU in 2015 after he appeared on Impact while still under contract with Lucha Underground.

Independent wrestlers Sammy Guevara, Jason Cade and Sonny Kiss also wrestled at the taping.

For those wondering about the fate Dario Cueto after he was shot at the end of the season three, our sources say the taping kicked off with a ten-bell salute for the Lucha Underground character. However, the ceremony was interrupted by his “father” Antonio Cueto — who was clearly Dario in professional old-man makeup — and he announced the Aztec Warfare match.

We’re told the segment was confusing for most people in attendance, because no one was sure if the actor is just playing a new character in season four or if he’ll be revealed as Dario in the future.

• Lineker unpinned and unfeatured this topic