2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

You should really think before you post ya rat bastard. 

(i kid...)

1 hour ago, Big Daddy T said:

We're about 24 hours in and I'm fighting myself between thinking he's taking us to the Superbowl next year, and calming the fuck down because, ya know, it's the Lions we're talking about here. It's the hope that kills ya. Although I imagine at this stage of the off-season fans of most teams are trying to figure out scenarios where they make it.

I'm certainly not judging his entire coaching career on one game where he didn't have the arugably his best player in secondary; and I'm encouraged by how many of his ex-players have come out and said how great a coach he was and how passionately he seems to care about them all as people then players.

There’s a lot of reasons to like our future and our new coach. I still think we need to build more but not much. D-Line is priority, we need a lot of help. Linebackers may be better with experience. Secondary is great, hopefully they bring Lawson and Hayden back as opposed to fucking with what worked. 

On offense, we need a LG and probably two RBs. I suspect Graham Glasgow moves to C, the position he was drafted for and is much more effective in. 

Patricia is a rocket scientist so I’m sold there.

So what’s that do to the several assistant coaches he had committed to join him.  A guy like Ebeflus who left Dallas to be his defensive coordiantor, and has been already been replaced?  

Dick move from a shitty little man.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Maxx said:

So what’s that do to the several assistant coaches he had committed to join him.  A guy like Ebeflus who left Dallas to be his defensive coordiantor, and has been already been replaced?  

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/06/report-three-assistants-josh-mcdaniels-hired-are-staying-with-colts/

6 hours ago, Maxx said:

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

Oh and none of those guys heard from McDaniels regarding his decision.  What a fucking little shitbag.  

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Fucking hell, didn't the Colts announce McDaniels and everything? What a tosser.

The Patriot Way (tm).