PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics

Lineker

1 minute ago, million$$man said:

I love the Olympics, both summer and winter....

And I love how every 4 years people from around the world suddenly become experts at curling, alpine skiing, and speed skating 

I think the athletes participate in those sports the other three years too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was referring to people who post on Facebook year round about what food they eat, post memes about Hillary/Donald, post meaningless uplifting quotes from dead people, who are  all of the sudden are talking about brush stroke, triple sideways Grisham axles, or weight differential in bobsledsing...

I am referring to me, basically 

Edited by million$$man

24 minutes ago, million$$man said:

I was referring to people who post on Facebook year round about what food they eat, post memes about Hillary/Donald, post meaningless uplifting quotes from dead people, who are  all of the sudden are talking about brush stroke, triple sideways Grisham axles, or weight differential in bobsledsing...

I am referring to me, basically 

Oh, I know exactly what you were saying. I was just making a joke because of the way you phrased your sentence. 

• Like 2

I don't know whether the American coverage is like the BBCs, where they obviously can't find enough 'name' winter athletes and just send Matthew Pinsent everywhere. Bobsledding is fundamentally ice rowing I guess. 

• Like 1

• Admin
3 hours ago, Colly said:

I don't know whether the American coverage is like the BBCs, where they obviously can't find enough 'name' winter athletes and just send Matthew Pinsent everywhere. Bobsledding is fundamentally ice rowing I guess. 

Normally US coverage just follows American athletes because muricah I guess.

11 hours ago, Lineker said:

Normally US coverage just follows American athletes because muricah I guess.

Other countries coverage doesn't follow their athletes for the most part? I feel like American coverage does a pretty good job of covering as much as possible, with a heavy focus on American athletes. But, I have nothing to compare our coverage on.

4 minutes ago, million$$man said:

I think I have found something more confusing than determining what a catch is in the NFL.... What the red, yellow, and red boxes constitute in this team figure skating competition 

Prizes?