PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics

Lineker

15 hours ago, Pooker said:

Pretty happy for Shaun White, nice little redemption this year for him. And an amazing run to win the gold.

Fuck off. There is nothing redeeming about sporting success given his past behaviour.

1 hour ago, Twist said:

Fuck off. There is nothing redeeming about sporting success given his past behaviour.

If you're meaning the sexual harassment suit against him, I honestly had not heard of it until googling what behaviour you're talking about. I still think that his redemption story is awesome, but between reading what he did to that girl and watching him drag the flag around on the ground last night, I'm not very impressed with him as a person

Johnny Weir just now during the mens free skate: "That's something that needs to be looked at in the judging. Tom Brady doesn't get points for almost throwing to Gronk."

As much as I may want to dislike Weir, he is probably my favorite commentator during the Olympics, and I find him incredibly endearing.

Edited by million$$man

43 minutes ago, million$$man said:

Johnny Weir just now during the mens free skate: "That's something that needs to be looked at in the judging. Tom Brady doesn't get points for almost throwing to Gronk."

As much as I may want to dislike Weir, he is probably my favorite commentator during the Olympics, and I find him incredibly endearing.

Him, Tara, and the other guy doing the announcing for the figure skating are all amazing. Probably my favorite commentators in any sport. I love how they are actually silent while the skaters are on, only making comments to explain something to people, like me, who don't know anything about figure skating.

• Like 1