TEW16 Real World Update: March 2018

Neville stats as heel are joke. He improved so much on the mic and as a heel but he still have 50 rating. Power of AoP too. They have only 55, same as Curtis Axel and other small guys. I think nobody even checks NXT roster in these updates and I'm editing data third day in a row right now because i can't play with stats like this. Thanks for efforts but every month is the same sh*t.

1 hour ago, eihthype said:

Neville stats as heel are joke. He improved so much on the mic and as a heel but he still have 50 rating. Power of AoP too. They have only 55, same as Curtis Axel and other small guys. I think nobody even checks NXT roster in these updates and I'm editing data third day in a row right now because i can't play with stats like this. Thanks for efforts but every month is the same sh*t.

Maybe suggest what should be changed rather than complaining about them not changing?

• Like 1

- remove garza jr from impact and add him and his cousin ultimo ninja to wwe developmental contracts. https://411mania.com/wrestling/garza-jr-ultimo-ninja-undergoing-wwe-medicals/

- set Daniel Bryan’s contract to expire in 6 months. https://411mania.com/wrestling/daniel-bryan-reveals-wwe-contract-ends/

- is it worth activating MLW now that they are back and announcing a tv deal? https://411mania.com/wrestling/possible-name-revealed-mlw-upcoming-tv-show/

9 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

But they are not active in the database.

Edited by TheWho87

On 22/03/2018 at 17:15, JohnnyNitro said:

- remove garza jr from impact and add him and his cousin ultimo ninja to wwe developmental contracts. https://411mania.com/wrestling/garza-jr-ultimo-ninja-undergoing-wwe-medicals/

they haven't actually signed yet, though, at least according to this report. I'll hold back on this for now, until we get definitive news on their signing.

On 28/03/2018 at 19:37, Owen said:

they haven't actually signed yet, though, at least according to this report. I'll hold back on this for now, until we get definitive news on their signing.

I tend to wait until they actually start working in NXT or are announced as being apart of the performance centre before adding them, in saying that I do tend to forget who to check on ass in the case of Axel Dieter Jr.

EDIT

Just a heads up, the next update will be AFTER WrestleMania, the only changes after April 1st will be to WWE and NXT, maybe a title change elsewhere if someone is announced as signing and they drop a title.

Edited by TheWho87

- Austin Aries is the new Impact Wrestling Grand Champion, defeating Matt Sydal on this weeks Impact in a title vs title bout.

- Retire the Impact Grand Championship. Don Callis talked about the Grand title at the time of this taping and stated his belief that the title and the rounds system was sub optimal and the title never should have been, he confirmed it is now retired. So update the title history with Sydal and Aries’ reigns and set the title to retired.

2 hours ago, SirEdger said:

I think that perhaps some updates should be made in some stables. For instance, Shinsuke Nakamura is still listed in CHAOS when he's left NJPW 2 years ago.

How is that possible, when someone is removed from a promotion the stable member becomes "none" in the editor.

Well, when I play my NJPW game and I click on Stables, Nakamura is still listed in CHAOS. Of course, he's not on the NJPW roster so I can't use him but I can 100% attest that it's the case.

I can confirm he's showing as a member of CHAOS when you go to stables on your home screen in game, however when you actually click on members on the stables screen he's not there due to not being a member of the roster. I've also checked in to the out of game editor and he's not showing as a member there so what you're seeing is right. Can't figure out where he would have the setting to have him still showing on that in game screen. I'm going to need to have a play around to try and figure out how you've got that showing there.

8 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Austin Aries is the new Impact Wrestling Grand Champion, defeating Matt Sydal on this weeks Impact in a title vs title bout.

- Retire the Impact Grand Championship. Don Callis talked about the Grand title at the time of this taping and stated his belief that the title and the rounds system was sub optimal and the title never should have been, he confirmed it is now retired. So update the title history with Sydal and Aries’ reigns and set the title to retired.

I'd wait until the title is actually declared retired on TV.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic