EWR March 2018 Update

mkpunk

10 hours ago, Lineker said:

You could release one after the post WM Raw/Smackdown/NXT episodes, and then another at the end of the month.

Here is the issue, game mechanics wise, it wouldn't work. You'd have to simulate two game weeks just to get into the "real time" this year due to a late Easter and therefore a late Mania week.

Davey Richards is taking all of 2018 away from wrestling to study. Maybe remove him?

6 hours ago, =BK= said:

Davey Richards is taking all of 2018 away from wrestling to study. Maybe remove him?

I think he has intent to come back - at the very least non-wrestler him so people can arsenic him back to competition if they feel the need or things change, or he does a one off big event, etc.

On 3/24/2018 at 07:33, Qwernst said:

Katsuyori Shibata should become a trainer, due to his recent work in the New Japan LA Dojo.

This has been taken care of (again as per the computer issues.) One issue I have is he is likely the only trainer I can add due to Scorpio and Romero being active workers.

I have updated New Japan US based on last night's Strong Style Evolved. Guys who were not on last night's show were removed like Cheeseburger, Delirious, Elgin, Lethal, etc. despite being on Honor Rising, except for say Barretta who is out injured but worked the original show. But while double checking I noticed that RP3K lost the tag titles to the Suzuki-gun duo of Desperado and Kanemaru. So Desperado and Kanemaru are the Tag Champs and in the promotion as such. 

I updated gimmicks and finishers for just about everyone.

Sho, Yoh, Hangman, White also had stat adjustments as per recent work.

For the update I'm looking to have a small April Fools one (maybe just CHIKARA adds) and maybe the AfterMania week doing a my first split with NXT. I hope this works for all.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic