2018 EWB Fantasy Baseball League Draft

Maxx

It will be moving to that soon if we want to have this done by opening day.  I’m assuming we’re just going to end up skipping Week 1.

This was a shorter cut off because he picked someone already taken.

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

It will be moving to that soon if we want to have this done by opening day.  I’m assuming we’re just going to end up skipping Week 1.

This was a shorter cut off because he picked someone already taken.

Part of me thinks that if we are likely going to skip week 1 anyway, we should add a couple extra roster (bench) spots since we may have the time for it.

In unrelated matters, I'm looking for people for a $20 league.  PM me if interested.

34 minutes ago, Maxx said:

@Twist

Right well starting next round we'll go to 12 hour deadlines, so PM me picks if you think you'll miss it.

Ive no time to check available players. Can you assign me two, please? Maybe a catcher? Sorry to be a hassle.