Sign in to follow this  
Maxx

March Madness 2018

Maxx    17,026

Tourney tiiiiiime!   Come one, come all, join the yahoo group and fill out a bracket

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/93403/invitation?key=21e5ba775179c746&soc_trk=lnk

password is ewb

Use your username as your bracket name so we know who to praise and who to shame!

Oh and also use this thread for discussion of the tournament, Rhode Island got screwed booooooo hissss

Lowerdeck    284
4 hours ago, Maxx said:

Oh and also use this thread for discussion of the tournament, Rhode Island got screwed booooooo hissss

Probably would have been a 4-5 seed had they not lost 4 of their last 7.  Though them losing to Davidson yesterday pushed Notre Dame out of the tournament, so not all is bad there.

I can see them getting past Oklahoma, but prob not Duke.  Providence could make a good run, if they can knock off UNC.

GhostMachine    1,000

Ted Valentine thinks he was snubbed as an NCAA Tournament ref because of something that happened back in January involving him turning his back on a UNC player.

No, he was likely snubbed because he's a piece of trash egomaniac referee (just like Joe West in baseball) who thinks he's more important than the game and hands out penalties like candy to anyone who crosses him, even if he's in the wrong. Which he is a lot.

I'm just stymied that Oklahoma got in, as are a lot of other people. 

Benjamin    5,936

My bracket is insane. I kinda' love it.

Maxx    17,026

RHODY RHODY RHODY  bye bye Ratface.

• Like 2

Benjamin    5,936
3 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Loyola-Chicago with some of that March Madness.

Were so close to choosing Loyola, then backtracked. This is why everything about the city of Miami sucks.

Tyrone    1,805

Incredible. They murked Virginia.

Edited by Tyrone

Stick Stickly    988

Well that was fun. Thanks @Maxx

Meacxico    21,600

Everybody gets a mulligan on that. Nobody saw that coming unless they made dozens of brackets where they just took every option possible.

Lowerdeck    284

I had something called the Reckless Bracket, where I had a few dumbass scenarios play out: Providence in the Elite 8, St. Bonaventure and South Dakota State in the Sweet 16, URI beating Duke, Kansas losing to Penn.

Maybe the 16 beating a 1 wasn't so crazy after all - I just picked the wrong 16.  Then again, only like 0.2% probably had Baltimore County winning - mostly on joke.

Bear    2,918
1 hour ago, Buschoru Suzuki said:

The streak.....is over!

mYQJD4Y.jpg

GhostMachine    1,000

Now, if only Duke and Kentucky get knocked off, as well......

Benjamin    5,936

Man, fuck me. My South bracket for the Yahoo! one just got torn to shreds. I had Arizona upsetting Virginia, so that's the whole 1/4 fucked for me.

My ESPN one looks a lot better, just that I had UVA going to the finals in that :( 

Meacxico    21,600
11 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Man, fuck me. My South bracket for the Yahoo! one just got torn to shreds. I had Arizona upsetting Virginia, so that's the whole 1/4 fucked for me.

My ESPN one looks a lot better, just that I had UVA going to the finals in that :( 

Word. I had Virginia winning it all. :mellow:

• Sad 1

Tyrone    1,805

Michigan/Houston was amazing. What a shot!

Edited by Tyrone

Busch Luck Fale    8,022

I too had Virginia winning the whole thing, and I also nearly lost another Final Four team with Michigan.

Houston up by two with three seconds to go, Devin Davis misses both free throws and Michigan then hits a walk-off three to win it.  Wow.

Meacxico    21,600

UNC is out so that's half my Final Four out.

And what the fuck is happening with Clemson/Auburn. Yikes, Bruce Pearl. Yikes. 

Benjamin    5,936

Auburn got RACKED.

West Elite Eight match might be the only one I get right. Let's go Florida State!

Also, FFS Cincinnati. 

My 'weird' bracket which has Syracuse winning the whole thing is doing about a 100% better :lol: 

Meacxico    21,600

Cincy croaked. I turned that off when they were up by 17, thinking that Clemson/Auburn would be the better game. :lol: 

• Like 1