March Madness 2018

Maxx

Tourney tiiiiiime!   Come one, come all, join the yahoo group and fill out a bracket

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/93403/invitation?key=21e5ba775179c746&soc_trk=lnk

password is ewb

Use your username as your bracket name so we know who to praise and who to shame!

Oh and also use this thread for discussion of the tournament, Rhode Island got screwed booooooo hissss

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

Oh and also use this thread for discussion of the tournament, Rhode Island got screwed booooooo hissss

Probably would have been a 4-5 seed had they not lost 4 of their last 7.  Though them losing to Davidson yesterday pushed Notre Dame out of the tournament, so not all is bad there.

I can see them getting past Oklahoma, but prob not Duke.  Providence could make a good run, if they can knock off UNC.

Ted Valentine thinks he was snubbed as an NCAA Tournament ref because of something that happened back in January involving him turning his back on a UNC player.

No, he was likely snubbed because he's a piece of trash egomaniac referee (just like Joe West in baseball) who thinks he's more important than the game and hands out penalties like candy to anyone who crosses him, even if he's in the wrong. Which he is a lot.

I'm just stymied that Oklahoma got in, as are a lot of other people. 

I had something called the Reckless Bracket, where I had a few dumbass scenarios play out: Providence in the Elite 8, St. Bonaventure and South Dakota State in the Sweet 16, URI beating Duke, Kansas losing to Penn.

Maybe the 16 beating a 1 wasn't so crazy after all - I just picked the wrong 16.  Then again, only like 0.2% probably had Baltimore County winning - mostly on joke.

Man, fuck me. My South bracket for the Yahoo! one just got torn to shreds. I had Arizona upsetting Virginia, so that's the whole 1/4 fucked for me.

My ESPN one looks a lot better, just that I had UVA going to the finals in that :( 

11 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Man, fuck me. My South bracket for the Yahoo! one just got torn to shreds. I had Arizona upsetting Virginia, so that's the whole 1/4 fucked for me.

My ESPN one looks a lot better, just that I had UVA going to the finals in that :( 

Word. I had Virginia winning it all. :mellow:

• Sad 1