Just finished watching Queer Eye on Netflix.

K

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, VerbalPeru said:

I actually did this after seeing that. 

I like the show. The first episode was cool with the big southern guy.

i don’t know names but I like all five. 

Glad you're enjoying it man. 

• 2 weeks later...

I watched episode 1 and it inspired me to clean out my closet. I should have done before/after pics but trust me, it was a horrible mess - I had a minifridge and a bunch of boxes full of junk just taking up space, as well as 3 or 4 shirts hanging up that I couldn't wear (I typically just leave my clothes in the laundry room and grab something at random when I'm going through to take a shower). Now I've got so much more closet space and I'm gonna clean my room up next and it's gonna look fly AF instead of "flies living in it". 

• Like 2

I'm up to episode 3 of season 1, with the NASCAR lover cop. I love that conversation he and Karamo had in the truck and love that Jonathan shaved his moustache off because.. well, fuck that moustache. >_>

Karamo's my fav. I was kind of a little lukewarm on Jonathan at first but that's because I'm not really around a lot of super flamboyant gay guys (the ones I do hang around and a lot more reserved and more like Tan or Karamo) but after a few episodes I'm like YAS QUEEN

1 hour ago, Cloud Was A Racecar Driver said:

Karamo's my fav. I was kind of a little lukewarm on Jonathan at first but that's because I'm not really around a lot of super flamboyant gay guys (the ones I do hang around and a lot more reserved and more like Tan or Karamo) but after a few episodes I'm like YAS QUEEN

Cloudy has not been around me confirmed.

• Like 3

You guys are not going to be prepared for the episode where they help a trans man. Telling you right now. I’m not far into it but I’ve already welled up a few times. 

They’re all good looking. I think Karamo and Tan are the best looking, though. 

EDIT: Finished both seasons. Now, to impatiently wait for season 3 (which is apparently going to be in Kansas City, Missouri and not Atlanta?)!

• Like 1