Futurama: Mafia of Interest I Sign Up

Futurama: Mafia of Interest I

finglonger.jpg

Farnsworth - Good news, everyone! I've invented a device that allows you to operate equipment from great distances. I call it "the fing-longer". [He is wearing a glove with a long index finger.] Observe. [He pulls out a rest and aims the fing-longer at a button on a piece of equipment.] And, here we go. [He misses the button a few times but eventually succeeds. The equipment, a sort of TV screen, turns on.] There!

Fry - Ooh!

Amy - Wow!

Zoidberg - Ah!

Farnsworth - Pretty long, eh?

Fry - Yeah, it's really long. But what did you just turn on with it?

Farnsworth - Oh, that's just the What-If machine I invented. You pose it a What-If question and it generates a video simulation of what would happen.

Fry - Does it really work?

Farnsworth - Of course it works! [He bashes Fry on the nose with the fing-longer.] It's just not very long.

Bender - Ooh! Ooh! [He rubs his hands together.] I wanna aks it a question! [He speaks into the the microphone of the What-If machine.] As a robot living among humans, I've never really felt accepted at parties or nude beaches. So I've always secretly wondered: What if...

Hermes - Sweet Bongo of the Congo!  You have deliveries to make!  Stop humoring the Professor and get to work!

Fry - But Hermes, we were just going to ask it a What If Question.

Hermes - I have a What If question.  What if you did your job and delivered this package instead of going on wacky adventures every week?

Zoidberg - Let's Watch, shall we?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign up Below if you are interested and plan to actually participate, sadly Josh's game had to get cancelled.  However this game will have less players so maybe that will help.  I'll leave sign ups open until next week and hopefully mafia isn't dead here.

Players: Set up for 15 players but I can do slightly less or more depending on interest.
1. Harsh
2. Sousa
3. Cloudy
4. Naitch
5. Brat
6.  Marcos
7. RPS
8. Neil

Edited by Azazel
  • Like 1