Sign in to follow this  
mkpunk

EWR April 2018 Update

mkpunk    110

Looking to do an EWR update for WrestleMania? Here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7adox06uv23362y/April_2018.zip

I added beIn, Twitch and WWE Network as networks. WWE Network as a block for other companies is set at 100 production levels.

I also upped NXT overnesses as well (with the help of Razor1124) and it might lead to me adding NXT as a playable show. I'm unsure about it and will leave that up for a poll.

ENJOY

Edit: Here is the Post-Mania NXT Brand beta test Data: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vl821113gql3gpy/Post Mania XXXIV.zip

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

Wilnola    0

Hi guys, I am a newby here inside. Very nice work from your side, no doubt about it. Just a little question: which stats would you give to Ronda Rousey? If I am not wrong, I cannot see her in this update. Thanks guys!

Razor1124    13
1 hour ago, Wilnola said:

Hi guys, I am a newby here inside. Very nice work from your side, no doubt about it. Just a little question: which stats would you give to Ronda Rousey? If I am not wrong, I cannot see her in this update. Thanks guys!

Ronda Rousey is in the update if you are playing as WWE, she is most likely found under "None" in the roster split section as that's where I found her during my initial save testing out the new NXT data. 

Wilnola    0
18 minutes ago, Razor1124 said:

Ronda Rousey is in the update if you are playing as WWE, she is most likely found under "None" in the roster split section as that's where I found her during my initial save testing out the new NXT data. 

Found her, very kind of you!

EWFan2004    12

Currently, HoH has a read-only file thing. It might have been because someone who was ticked as the announcer was removed.

mkpunk    110
On 4/4/2018 at 13:45, EWFan2004 said:

Currently, HoH has a read-only file thing. It might have been because someone who was ticked as the announcer was removed.

Thanks, I'm trying to fix it.

Edit: Fixed. Add The Hurricane as a worker and then set Color Commentator to none before removing The Hurricane.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

Wilnola    0
On 1/4/2018 at 04:46, mkpunk said:

I also upped NXT overnesses as well (with the help of Razor1124) and it might lead to me adding NXT as a playable show.

Hi there, this would be very interesting for sure!

EWFan2004    12
On 4/5/2018 at 21:18, mkpunk said:

Thanks, I'm trying to fix it.

Edit: Fixed. Add The Hurricane as a worker and then set Color Commentator to none before removing The Hurricane.

Thanks! Also, there is a stable problem, too. Not sure how many but some how members not part of the stable that were gone from the company they were in.

EWFan2004    12

Remove Alberto from IMPACT, he got fried and maybe tweak his backstage too for that manner. As well as a lot of Impact wrestling roster tweaks like Scott Steiner.

Spoiler

Also, from House of Hardcore's Twitch TV Championship tournament, Willie Mack is their inaugural champ.

mkpunk    110
On 4/6/2018 at 21:04, EWFan2004 said:

Thanks! Also, there is a stable problem, too. Not sure how many but some how members not part of the stable that were gone from the company they were in.

This isn't exactly THAT dire but I did clean things up if guys left.

10 minutes ago, EWFan2004 said:

Remove Alberto from IMPACT, he got fried and maybe tweak his backstage too for that manner. As well as a lot of Impact wrestling roster tweaks like Scott Steiner.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, from House of Hardcore's Twitch TV Championship tournament, Willie Mack is their inaugural champ.

I have updated a lot of the Mania weekend updates. I have to wait on Steiner as this could have been a one-off only during Mania week return. I also have to ask if there fixes to a promotion other than vague "fix XYZ Wrestling." Also in particular to Impact and Lucha Underground (returning in June) I am only updating them inline with the tv real time.

• Like 1

EWFan2004    12

Gotcha. I am never really too sure how EWR always worked, either in real time or something else.

mkpunk    110
2 minutes ago, EWFan2004 said:

Gotcha. I am never really too sure how EWR always worked, either in real time or something else.

Well there is no way to run taped shows and I always feel bad about blatant spoilers.

EWFan2004    12

Yeah, that's understandable especially when TNA... Impact tapes two months worth of shows in a week.

Matt    7,495
Spoiler

Add Nicholas

Brawling: 100

Technical: 100

Speed: 100

Charisma: 100

Selling: 100

Stiffness: 100

Overness: 1,000,000

WM spoilers

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

iAmRockyFeller    2,381
6 hours ago, Matt said:
  Hide contents

Add Nicholas

Brawling: 100

Technical: 100

Speed: 100

Charisma: 100

Selling: 100

Stiffness: 100

Overness: 1,000,000

WM spoilers

That's just dumb and you should be ashamed.

Spoiler

Lower his tech by two. He didn't grab the tag rope.

mkpunk    110
14 hours ago, Rocky said:

That's just dumb and you should be ashamed.

Reveal hidden contents

Lower his tech by two. He didn't grab the tag rope.

RAW Spoilers:

Spoiler

Braun and Nicholas have vacated the titles so I will not be adding Nicholas.

I will make two updates over the next two weeks: After Mania and SuperStar Shake-up. I am only making minimal adds for champions like Ricky Shane Page (can't believe he wasn't added back into the game...)

mkpunk    110

Here is the After Mania update. I'm beta testing WWE as a three-brand promotion and with WWE Network. I think it should work but if it don't I'll adjust if need be.

Edited by mkpunk
Fixed the file

Lineker    34,253
7 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

Here is the After Mania update. I'm beta testing WWE as a three-brand promotion and with WWE Network. I think it should work but if it don't I'll adjust if need be.

You may want to edit that into the opening post in the thread :(Y): 

mkpunk    110
4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

You may want to edit that into the opening post in the thread :(Y): 

I will after I re-upload it.

• Thanks 1

Razor1124    13
21 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I will after I re-upload it.

I would recommend raising the NXT North American title image to 62-65 so that Adam Cole will be a "good champion", instead of being "far too good for this title".

Edited by Razor1124

conker8    36

Add The Undertaker and Chris Jericho to the WWE roster.

Raise Samoa Joe's Charisma to 88.

iAmRockyFeller    2,381

What are the thoughts on redoing the weight classes based on the 205 weight limits? MEaning workers like AJ Styles will be pushed to Heavyweight etc.
It may affect some of the gimmicks, I'm guessing, but it will allow 205/Cruiserweights to be more niche.
I might play around in a WWE Universe game and see how it looks throughout this week.

iAmRockyFeller    2,381
7 hours ago, RPGesus316 said:

Love that New Japan is Finally playable but why is Lucha Underground no longer playable?

They're currently "not running shows".

They be put back in for the next season,  I believe. 

Razor1124    13
14 hours ago, Rocky said:

What are the thoughts on redoing the weight classes based on the 205 weight limits? MEaning workers like AJ Styles will be pushed to Heavyweight etc.
It may affect some of the gimmicks, I'm guessing, but it will allow 205/Cruiserweights to be more niche.
I might play around in a WWE Universe game and see how it looks throughout this week.

To be honest, I've done that myself as well when it comes to WWE talent. I am currently working on helping @mkpunk boosting some of the superstars' overness and gimmicks. I'll test this theory out and see how it works. However, I don't know what his thoughts on the subject is.

Update: I sent you a list of everyone who would be considered a cruiserweight (205 and under) using this idea. I think it would work as I didn't have to change any gimmicks for it to work.

Edited by Razor1124