• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mkpunk
      I apologize that I took so long to fix this. The last two nights I was dead tired. I did however fix one issue that is from October.
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/rb54i6ri4v55m4g/October 2018.zip
      As mentioned earlier, I am looking to have a number of updates, adds and maybe a promotion to be added too for the November update. I'll have some time in two weeks to do that pretty good.
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for October, there are two key updates this month, the first is with tag teams, after finding out that a team set to "none" is considered a default setting, I've set teams from inactive promotions and inactive/incomplete teams from active feds to "none" this should make things easier in the long run although you may have to add some teams back into promotions if you run them but this set up should make that easier, I'm going to look through each fed and add in missing teams over time. Along with this I removed a lot of the stable/faction teams with no experience, this mostly affected Dragon Gate and the Bullet Club, I'll add back any notable teams over time. The next big update is with the new workers, I've been working on a side project using this data to make a British wrestling scene, as part of this I added a lot of workers (FULL LIST HERE). Other than that I think it's just been the typical updates and changes posted in the threads.
      One thing for future notice, I'm going to be reworking my picture pack for the next release in January, put simply I'm going to convert it to the common file naming system, "Their Name.jpg" instead of "Their_Name.jpg", this is simply to allow other graphics packs to be used with the mod since the only reason for the underscore was uploading to Photobucket, something I no longer do. All mods for 2018 will still use the underscore system but I'll rename the pack and convert over for 2019.
      Enjoy

Database: October 2018
      Graphics: October 2018
      Workers: August 2018
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

• By mkpunk
      For some reason my previous verison got corrupted Friday when I was just about done so I had to re do it. That explains why it was late.
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/b8qgvyelwdw9pb3/September 2018.zip
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for September, I don't recall any major changes this month, just typical updating, I have added a few new workers (full list HERE), just adding people I had pics for as well as the missing Mae Young Classic participant Zatara, I've also added a few UK owners while working on a UK focused mod but other than than business as usual. I've probably missed something but as usual I've updated what was posted in the threads.
      Enjoy

Database: September 2018 (3)
      Graphics: September 2018
      Workers: August 2018
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016
    • By mkpunk
      Here is the August update. I have added RISE and Smash but could use help on the staff for September. I have both the light and full updates of the game this month. Next month I'm looking to add the non-maxed out Mae Young Classic wrestlers to WWE.
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/njn9983be2pmvi7/August 2018 Light.zip
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/9w197t7omdf9t8j/August 2018 Full.zip