• Similar Content

• By mkpunk
      Alright, it is that time of the month again. Here is the latest update of EWR.
      Next month I'm looking to remove Championship Wrestling or at least HEAVILY edit it for January. If anyone has input, I'm all ears.
      GCW has been added.
      For the January update I'm looking to re-organize the titles and events in the game by promotions.
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/9rpvehup1zwye0t/December_2018.zip/file
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for December, main news this month is that I have updated all rosters for active promotions, all rosters are based off current rosters and main shows from September excluding a few one off imports. To go along with this there has been a lot of additions (full list HERE) to fill in the gaps. Other than that it's just been the typical updates for the month.
      Key news for next month is that there is going to be an update to the worker picture pack, both in terms of new pictures as well as filenames, as I plan to finally move over to the builtin filename setup to make it easier to use other packs with this database.
      Enjoy

Database: December 2018
      Graphics: December 2018
      Workers: August 2018
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

• By mkpunk
      Well it is update time again. Here is the Update for November.
      I will be adding Game Changer Wrestling in December however I added a number of guys from it.
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/ops06sqf7itym93/November_2018.zip/file

Edit: I fixed some title issues, some MLW departs and added Game Changer from the talents I currently have (and moved Louie Ramos to production)
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/9bd8cpke1pj6n18/Post_Crown_Jewel.zip/file
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for November, only a couple of key changes this month, firstly I've gone through and updated alter egos, for the most part it's been moving a few from being locked to promotions to being open for all along with updating the main accounts with their most used names. Along with that I've started cleaning up rosters, so far I've updated the rosters for EVOLVE, Impact, Lucha Underground, NJPW, NXT, NXT:UK, PWG, Progress, Shimmer, Shine & WWE and will be continuing over the next couple of months. Along with this I've been setting their contracts gimmick rating and status to a neutral level for the start of the game compared to the random levels it was before. As usual there have been a few additions (full list HERE), mostly prepping for working on rosters and adding people needed for rosters. I've gone through the threads and added what's been posted, I have some notes to work on when I get round to doing their rosters.
      Enjoy

Database: November 2018
      Graphics: November 2018
      Workers: August 2018
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

• By mkpunk
      I apologize that I took so long to fix this. The last two nights I was dead tired. I did however fix one issue that is from October.
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/rb54i6ri4v55m4g/October 2018.zip
      As mentioned earlier, I am looking to have a number of updates, adds and maybe a promotion to be added too for the November update. I'll have some time in two weeks to do that pretty good.