EWR April 2018 Update

What are the thoughts on redoing the weight classes based on the 205 weight limits? MEaning workers like AJ Styles will be pushed to Heavyweight etc.
It may affect some of the gimmicks, I'm guessing, but it will allow 205/Cruiserweights to be more niche.
I might play around in a WWE Universe game and see how it looks throughout this week.

7 hours ago, RPGesus316 said:

Love that New Japan is Finally playable but why is Lucha Underground no longer playable?

They're currently "not running shows".

They be put back in for the next season,  I believe. 

14 hours ago, Rocky said:

What are the thoughts on redoing the weight classes based on the 205 weight limits? MEaning workers like AJ Styles will be pushed to Heavyweight etc.
It may affect some of the gimmicks, I'm guessing, but it will allow 205/Cruiserweights to be more niche.
I might play around in a WWE Universe game and see how it looks throughout this week.

To be honest, I've done that myself as well when it comes to WWE talent. I am currently working on helping @mkpunk boosting some of the superstars' overness and gimmicks. I'll test this theory out and see how it works. However, I don't know what his thoughts on the subject is.

Update: I sent you a list of everyone who would be considered a cruiserweight (205 and under) using this idea. I think it would work as I didn't have to change any gimmicks for it to work.

Edited by Razor1124

18 hours ago, Rocky said:

I'm against it due to the mechanics of the game because it is a single weight cut-off. For example, New Japan is 220lbs so Jado would need to be a heavyweight and ineligible to wrestle for the IWGP Jr. tag titles. 

17 hours ago, RPGesus316 said:

Love that New Japan is Finally playable but why is Lucha Underground no longer playable?

The show was not in season, not running house shows and the show was unconfirmed for season 4 while many wrestlers were maxed out (and some still are)

10 hours ago, Rocky said:

They're currently "not running shows".

They be put back in for the next season,  I believe. 

Yep June the new season starts so I'll add it in for the June update which I'll release May 29th (on vacation the 30th-2nd.)

7 hours ago, Razor1124 said:

To be honest, I've done that myself as well when it comes to WWE talent. I am currently working on helping @mkpunk boosting some of the superstars' overness and gimmicks. I'll test this theory out and see how it works. However, I don't know what his thoughts on the subject is.

Update: I sent you a list of everyone who would be considered a cruiserweight (205 and under) using this idea. I think it would work as I didn't have to change any gimmicks for it to work.

I appreciate this, I fixed most of the gimmicks if the previous didn't fit.

I have a question about wages in the game, a lot of these smaller or regional based fed have workers who are making 50 to 60 grand a month, something of which is normal for national sized or well-known fed. Is this going to be change? Or kept as is?

• Admin

Moving to Raw from Smackdown: 

Jinder Mahal w/ the Singh Brothers
Ruby Riott
Sarah Logan
Liv Morgan
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Zack Ryder
Fandango
Tyler Breeze
Natalya
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Mojo Rawley
Konnor
Victor
Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Mike Kanellis (presumably with Maria when she returns)

Also, the Miz has moved to Smackdown, again presumably with Maryse once she returns.

27 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Moving to Raw from Smackdown: 

Hide contents

Jinder Mahal w/ the Singh Brothers
Ruby Riott
Sarah Logan
Liv Morgan
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Zack Ryder
Fandango
Tyler Breeze
Natalya
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Mojo Rawley
Konnor
Victor
Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Mike Kanellis (presumably with Maria when she returns)

Also, the Miz has moved to Smackdown, again presumably with Maryse once she returns.

Also

Spoiler

Chad Gable

Oh and also Jeff Hardy is the new US Champion.

1 hour ago, EWFan2004 said:

I have a question about wages in the game, a lot of these smaller or regional based fed have workers who are making 50 to 60 grand a month, something of which is normal for national sized or well-known fed. Is this going to be change? Or kept as is?

Um, let me check. Some like say Bully Ray were never reset from the WWE wages. I dropped him from 82K to 40K a show. By default I am lowering Colt Cabana to 35K.

I have also moved several workers to staff namely Spike, D-Von and BJ Whitmer. Spike hasn't wrestled since the last 2CW show and D-Von retired to be a WWE producer. BJ hasn't wrestled since an AIW match in 2017 but has been regularly an announcer in ROH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mkpunk said:

Um, let me check. Some like say Bully Ray were never reset from the WWE wages. I dropped him from 82K to 40K a show. By default I am lowering Colt Cabana to 35K.

I have also moved several workers to staff namely Spike, D-Von and BJ Whitmer. Spike hasn't wrestled since the last 2CW show and D-Von retired to be a WWE producer. BJ hasn't wrestled since an AIW match in 2017 but has been regularly an announcer in ROH.

Yeah, that's what I mean. John Morrison (Johnny Impact, etc.) has a wage cap around 60 or so grand which makes sense in the WWE, but in LU or Impact, it should be lowered a little less.

• Admin

Moving from Raw to Smackdown:

The Miz (and Maryse)
Jeff Hardy
Samoa Joe
Big Cass
Asuka
Luke Gallows
Karl Anderson
Sheamus
Cesaro
R-Truth

There's also a whole bunch of call-ups from NXT to both Raw and Smackdown, announced through both this week's shows as well as the post-Wrestlemania shows last week.

@mkpunk I am currently in the process of updating the overness stat for the main roster talent (Finished RAW, Working on 205 Live, then moving on to SmackDown Live). However, the reason I am posting here is because I have just remembered that Jazzy Gabert should no longer be under contract with WWE as it was revealed in December 2017 (according to Gabert) that WWE had rescinded their contract offer to her after discovering she had three herniated discs in her neck. You can confirm this information on wikipedia as well.  Rename her to Alpha Female.

• Like 1

I hate to be a naggy nancy, but why is CM Punk 300k per appearance? Like, if it's just to make it so prohibitive to hire him that no one but AI WWE can do it because he's done with wrestling, then just delete him from the save. 

Also, Bryan's stats need to be bumped UP now that he's active again. 

22 hours ago, Razor1124 said:

@mkpunk I am currently in the process of updating the overness stat for the main roster talent (Finished RAW, Working on 205 Live, then moving on to SmackDown Live). However, the reason I am posting here is because I have just remembered that Jazzy Gabert should no longer be under contract with WWE as it was revealed in December 2017 (according to Gabert) that WWE had rescinded their contract offer to her after discovering she had three herniated discs in her neck. You can confirm this information on wikipedia as well.  Rename her to Alpha Female.

Likewise for this, Demitrius Bronson was fired in the same firing spree where Abbey Laith/Sage Beckett were released, remove him from the WWE.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Reflecto Is My Favorite Poster said:

Likewise for this, Demitrius Bronson was fired in the same firing spree where Abbey Laith/Sage Beckett were released, remove him from the WWE.

He is "inactive with a concussion" according to Wikipedia. Unless there is a source, I'll keep him. I did remove Alpha Female from WWE.

I'm thinking of adding HBK as a staffer for trainer too. If anyone wants to fight this, I'm open to discussion unlike Hyson, Devon and Whitmer, since two out of the three quietly retired due to injury.

I'm also looking to post my WWE overness projections in the next day or so.

• Like 1

hey guys will there be a post superstar shake up update with WWE Split 3 ways (RAW,SDL and NXT) released anytime soon? I used to play this game loads when it first came out and i found an old usb stick with the game and pic files etc so i decided to install it onto my laptop and really want to play current world update ...I love doing a split scenario :)

Is there many that still play this game?

Hi guys, just wondering if we'd be able to add Melbourne City Wrestling to the game? 

It's Australia's biggest promotion and is getting heaps of buzz throughout the world thanks to people like Will Ospreay and Okada doing shows.

They also just had a joint show with Progress. 

http://melbournecitywrestling.com.au/ here's the website for reference. Let me know if you need help.

7 hours ago, cubbz316 said:

hey guys will there be a post superstar shake up update with WWE Split 3 ways (RAW,SDL and NXT) released anytime soon? I used to play this game loads when it first came out and i found an old usb stick with the game and pic files etc so i decided to install it onto my laptop and really want to play current world update ...I love doing a split scenario :)

Is there many that still play this game?

I planned to but had a few issues due to my personal life prevented me from doing so. I WILL have on with the May update.

31 minutes ago, rhyseyboy said:

Hi guys, just wondering if we'd be able to add Melbourne City Wrestling to the game? 

It's Australia's biggest promotion and is getting heaps of buzz throughout the world thanks to people like Will Ospreay and Okada doing shows.

They also just had a joint show with Progress. 

http://melbournecitywrestling.com.au/ here's the website for reference. Let me know if you need help.

No, the promotion isn't in the playable area.

Progress MAY be added should they run consistent US shows like New Japan does.