EWR April 2018 Update

5 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I planned to but had a few issues due to my personal life prevented me from doing so. I WILL have on with the May update.

No, the promotion isn't in the playable area.

Progress MAY be added should they run consistent US shows like New Japan does.

Feel like for the mod to be more accurate Big promotions outside the playable area could just be added as if they were in America or Canada, there's a lot of talent from promotions like MCW, Progress, WXW etc that are prevalent in NJPW, ROH, PWG etc. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2018 at 02:21, rhyseyboy said:

Feel like for the mod to be more accurate Big promotions outside the playable area could just be added as if they were in America or Canada, there's a lot of talent from promotions like MCW, Progress, WXW etc that are prevalent in NJPW, ROH, PWG etc. 

North America is the playable area in EWR. TEW (of any form) has more playable areas. wXw (not to be confused with the Anoai family WXW) has only joint-run with I think CZW (and not recently) and MCW I haven't even heard of until you mentioned them and I'm pretty world traveled wrestling wise. To add promotions that don't run in North America is a headache. Even having New Japan or even Progress can be an issue to some EWR purists. Progress is the only one to semi-regularly run in US similar to New Japan does now. Of course if added, it would more reflect the talent on the US shows, not those only on the British shows (baring champs) like I do with New Japan (Desperado and Kanemaru are in due to them being IWGP Jr champs.)

I'm fine with adding MCW talent but I wont add the promotion unless like NJPW or Progress they will run regularly in any part of NA.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SirEdger said:
  Hide contents

Well, that's not true. Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt are the new RAW Tag Team Champions, so that's one change.

That's how boring the show was. I forgot that match happened :lol:

4 hours ago, Rocky said:

That's how boring the show was. I forgot that match happened :lol:

Spoiler

To be fair everyone knew that would happen so no big surprise...

I'm likely adding the Saudi young boys that beat up the Daivaris along with needed WWE adds (Zack Gibson), Mexican adds (ones I intended before my computer crapped out in March) and some women.

Edited by mkpunk
SPOILERS

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic