The Resistance: Foxtrot *SIGN UPS*

I've been given the go-ahead from TEOL to be allowed to run a new game of Resistance! Given the wane in interest for mafia recently, and it being 1 year since the last one I thought it's something we could enjoy.

For those unfamiliar with the basic concept, I'll summarise the game here and post the more detailed rules once the game actually starts. The players are split into two groups, Resistance and Spies. Spies know each other, Resistance doesn't. The game consists of five missions, with one player being selected as the Leader to decide who goes on each mission. The other players vote on whether to accept or reject the proposed team for the mission; if they reject, the Leader position is passed on to the next player who proposes a new team (note that only a certain number of rejections per mission are allowed). If they accept, any Spies sent on the mission secretly decide whether to sabotage the mission. Whether or not the mission succeeded or was sabotaged is revealed to the players and we move on to the next mission. The game ends either when three missions have succeeded, in which case the Resistance wins, or when three missions have been sabotaged, in which case the Spies win.

Game is for five to ten players, so sign up below.

Players:

1. The Evil Kokichi Omalord
  2. Azazel
  3. Ms. Canadian Destroyer

On 03/04/2018 at 12:48, The Evil Kokichi Omalord said:

Sure.

On 03/04/2018 at 13:23, Azazel said:

I'll try anything once

On 04/04/2018 at 15:32, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Yes please. 

Thanks for trying people, but I think mafia is dead in EWB for awhile :(