TEW16 Real World Update: April 2018 (Post WrestleMania)

Here is the update for April, this is a post WrestleMania update so EXPECT SPOILERS! There are two new promotions active this month, Elite Canadian Championship Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Australia, beyond that most of what's been done is adding some new workers (LIST HERE), mostly for the new promotions and then the typical updates and changes posted in the threads.

Enjoy

Database: April 2018
Graphics: April 2018
Workers: January 2018

Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

NXT changes

Spoiler

Roderick Strong turned heel at Takeover
Add Roderick Strong to Undisputed Era stable
Pete Dunne babyface?
Tommasso Ciampa's heat is at an INSANE level right now. Up his HEEL performance (i think) 90 and maybe pop up to... 30/35? Your call.
And Johnny Gargano's face pop is INSANE now too. His babyface performance minimum 85 and his WHOLESOME up to 85 as well. He is cool, but Fan Favorite (Wholesome) should be his gimmick.
Add War Machine tag team to NXT
Lacey Evans is Heel
All of the SANITY members are TWEENERS, but have really been closer to Babyface in the last what 6 months or so
Bianca Bel Air is Heel
Lars Sullivan is Heel
Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan are Babyface and create team
Taynara Conti is Heel
Raise Velveteen Dream's popularity to 25, Charisma to at least 60, but I would say 70 personally and microphone should be 60 too imo
Trent Seven is Babyface and create Moustache Mountain in NXT if not already done so
Vanessa Bourne is Heel
Rename Zolita Vega to Zelina Vega and her charisma should be improved to 60 and microphone at least 50

WWE changes

Spoiler

Shinsuke Nakamura has turned heel at Wrestlemania
I would change Braun Strowman to babyface Bad Ass (Brute) gimmick
Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman should be heels
Add Bobby Lashley as Babyface Legitimate Athlete (Wholesome) until we get more character development (we won't) and set to Raw brand
Move Ember Moon, Akam & Rezar, No Way Jose to WWE and Raw Brand. Remove Paul Ellering as manager for Akam & Rezar and add Authors of Pain tag team to WWE
Turn Bray Wyatt babyface, I was thinking Weirdo (Weird) gimmick?
Create tag team Wyatt & Hardy
Create tag team Miztourage with Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel and low experience
Turn Nia Jax babyface
Remove injuries for Samoa Joe, Undertaker, Big Cass, Brian Kendrick and Jeff Hardy, and lower Dean Ambrose's he should be returning soon
Move Buddy Murphy & Mark Andrews (hire Mark Andrews to WWE period lol) from NXT to Raw (205 Live)

Edited by JustinZayn

Impact Wrestling Changes

- Remove Alberto El Patron from Impact Wrestling. He has been released after no showing the Impact vs Lucha Underground Wrestlecon show. Given his penchant for no showing is it possible to edit his personality in anyway to reflect this?

- Add Pentagon Jr. and Fenix to Impact Wrestling (gimmick and heel/face settings same as Lucha Underground). They worked the Wrestlecon show and are now main eventing the Redemption PPV with Austin Aries in a three way for the World Title. 

- Change referee Kris Levin 's name in Impact Wrestling to Ref Riley

- Change Josh Mathews based in location to Great Lakes (USA). He mentioned on Impacts Twitch stream that he and Madison Rayne sold their house in Nashville recently and moved to Ohio nearer her family.

5 hours ago, JustinZayn said:

Move Buddy Murphy & Mark Andrews (hire Mark Andrews to WWE period lol) from NXT to Raw (205 Live)

Just on this topic of 205 live - is there any reason why the third company brand is not used for 205 Live? Wouldnt that mean a more accurate portrayal of 205 live with it limited to only the cruiserweights on that roster as opposed to now where its just set as a B show on which anyone can appear - or am i missing something and theres some reason behind this?

2 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Just on this topic of 205 live - is there any reason why the third company brand is not used for 205 Live? Wouldnt that mean a more accurate portrayal of 205 live with it limited to only the cruiserweights on that roster as opposed to now where its just set as a B show on which anyone can appear - or am i missing something and theres some reason behind this?

I believe it's because you can't set the brand based on weight, so you'll see Big Show wrestle on the show.

3 minutes ago, KJE said:

I believe it's because you can't set the brand based on weight, so you'll see Big Show wrestle on the show.

I get you, so ai can in theory move anyone to that brand which defeats the purpose. Spot on, thought there'd be some reason. 

Another update i noticed:

- Add Jeff Jarrett to the WWE Hall of Fame, Inducted April 2018

9 hours ago, JustinZayn said:

NXT changes

Hide contents

Roderick Strong turned heel at Takeover
Add Roderick Strong to Undisputed Era stable
Pete Dunne babyface?
Tommasso Ciampa's heat is at an INSANE level right now. Up his HEEL performance (i think) 90 and maybe pop up to... 30/35? Your call.
And Johnny Gargano's face pop is INSANE now too. His babyface performance minimum 85 and his WHOLESOME up to 85 as well. He is cool, but Fan Favorite (Wholesome) should be his gimmick.
Add War Machine tag team to NXT
Lacey Evans is Heel
All of the SANITY members are TWEENERS, but have really been closer to Babyface in the last what 6 months or so
Bianca Bel Air is Heel
Lars Sullivan is Heel
Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan are Babyface and create team
Taynara Conti is Heel
Raise Velveteen Dream's popularity to 25, Charisma to at least 60, but I would say 70 personally and microphone should be 60 too imo
Trent Seven is Babyface and create Moustache Mountain in NXT if not already done so
Vanessa Bourne is Heel
Rename Zolita Vega to Zelina Vega and her charisma should be improved to 60 and microphone at least 50

WWE changes

Hide contents

Shinsuke Nakamura has turned heel at Wrestlemania
I would change Braun Strowman to babyface Bad Ass (Brute) gimmick
Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman should be heels
Add Bobby Lashley as Babyface Legitimate Athlete (Wholesome) until we get more character development (we won't) and set to Raw brand
Move Ember Moon, Akam & Rezar, No Way Jose to WWE and Raw Brand. Remove Paul Ellering as manager for Akam & Rezar and add Authors of Pain tag team to WWE
Turn Bray Wyatt babyface, I was thinking Weirdo (Weird) gimmick?
Create tag team Wyatt & Hardy
Create tag team Miztourage with Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel and low experience
Turn Nia Jax babyface
Remove injuries for Samoa Joe, Undertaker, Big Cass, Brian Kendrick and Jeff Hardy, and lower Dean Ambrose's he should be returning soon

Why Bianca Bel Air and Taynara Conti to Heel? is there something I missed on NXT? Last I checked they were face, Wrestlemania didn't turn them heel.

Edited by Chazman2000

Trying to add MLW in, with them set to debut on TV next week. But BeIN Sports channel dosent appear to be in the game (i was sure it was in there before?) - not being from the states we dont get that channel so not sure how big it is - anyone suggest some stats or point me to a data file i could import it from? Would be appreciated. 

44 minutes ago, Chazman2000 said:

Why Bianca Bel Air and Taynara Conti to Heel? is there something I missed on NXT? Last I checked they were face, Wrestlemania didn't turn them heel.

They've been heel for a long time. Taynara Conti aligned herself with Undisputed Era for a bit and has been feuding with Nikki Cross (who should be a face now with all of Sanity).
Bianca Bel Air has really been a heel her entire time too. She was a heel during the Mae Young Classic and has been since. She's kind of an arrogant character. Saying she's the best at everything. Heel is where I would put her but probably not enough character development to really know for sure. I get that for Bianca. But yeah Conti is a heel for sure.

1 hour ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Trying to add MLW in, with them set to debut on TV next week. But BeIN Sports channel dosent appear to be in the game (i was sure it was in there before?) - not being from the states we dont get that channel so not sure how big it is - anyone suggest some stats or point me to a data file i could import it from? Would be appreciated. 

So i did a bit of research and beIN Sports USA reaches 50 million homes. It seems to be similar in size and content to Fox Sports so just copy Fox Sports (United States) and rename beIN Sports (United States). Create a media group called beIN Media Group and add it to that. 

Logo below:

beIN_Sports-1.jpg

Also rename SPIKE to the Paramount network

Paramount_Network.jpg

Edited by JohnnyNitro

14 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

How would I add the Mae Young Classic, UK King of the Ring and the other WWE Specials?

Firstly the MYC is a tournament title in NXT so you's have to move that to WWE, to make them is simple, create an event, schedule it as a special and then set your date(s).

2 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

I havent removed any broadcasters so it was never in the data, it will be added.

• Like 1

Couple more impact wrestling updates:

- Remove Don West from Impact Wrestling and set as out of the business. He came back briefly when Jarrett was onboard but hasn't been seen since in any capacity (not even hawking the wares on shopimpact) so it looks like hes gone, i believe he still works for a minor league hockey team in the portland area. 

- Remove Garza Jr. and add him to WWE NXT, he's signed a contract. http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/garza-jr-wwe-nxt/#.WsztGtPwZuU

- Change Impacts style name from Global Force wrestling to Impact Wrestling. 

Another great update, thanks again Who - we dont say it enough but you know we appreciate the hustle and effort that goes into these! :) 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Increase Sami Callihan popularity to at least 35. He's been on fire across multiple promotions recently and gained a lot of notoriety since that incident with the baseball bat and eddie edwards, impact seem to be pushing him as one of their main guys now.