TEW16 Real World Update: April 2018 (Post WrestleMania)

Spoiler

- Set Paige as a retired wrestler with push of Authority Figure. Set alignment as Face. Set to company brand 2 (Smackdown)

- Move Peyton Royce & Billie Kay from NXT to WWE. Set them to company brand 2 (Smackdown)

- Create a tag team in WWE for Peyton Royce & Billie Kay called The Iconic Duo

Edited by Lineker
SPOILERS

47 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:
  Hide contents

- Set Paige as a retired wrestler with push of Authority Figure. Set alignment as Face. Set to company brand 2 (Smackdown)

- Move Peyton Royce & Billie Kay from NXT to WWE. Set them to company brand 2 (Smackdown)

- Create a tag team in WWE for Peyton Royce & Billie Kay called The Iconic Duo

Spoiler

Looks like Royce and Kay are going by IIconic now not Iconic Duo.

4 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

I have just started a PWA save and I see that a lot of the wrestlers don't have pictures yet. Do you need a hand finding pictures of them?

Most were added after the last worker pack, most of them should be in this download I put in the wrestler thread, I'd advise against just dumping them into the worker folder since some are under names that may not work with the database.

Download: TEWPICUPDATE17

On 4/12/2018 at 03:43, TheWho87 said:

Most were added after the last worker pack, most of them should be in this download I put in the wrestler thread, I'd advise against just dumping them into the worker folder since some are under names that may not work with the database.

Download: TEWPICUPDATE17

Some of them are in already but it seems like you're missing Big Fudge, Jax Jordan, Jude London, Kai Drake, Luciano, Matty Wahlberg, Michael Spencer, Oliver Young, Paris De Silva and Ricky South. If you need help finding them let me know

• Add Lucha House Party to WWE stables - consisting of Kalisto, Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik, Lince and Metalik seem to be teaming somewhat regularly too so possibly add them as a tag team with lowest experience
  • Possibly add Balor Club to WWE stables - consisting of Finn Balor, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows, they aren't regularly teaming but they're acknowledged as a unit and work together occassionally
  • Remove Zo Train from WWE stables - they haven't existed for nearly three months in any form
  • Change Buddy Murphy's (Matt Silva) size to lightweight, add him to WWE Brand #1 (RAW), and change his division to "Cruiserweight"
  • Change Cesaro & Sheamus' tag team name to "The Bar"
  • Jeff Jarrett can presumably be removed from starting absences now since his appearance at the Hall of Fame
  • Alpha Female has reportedly started taking bookings again so can be removed from starting injuries
  • Johnny Gargano has had two absolutely massive babyface performances at the last two Takeovers, I'd increase his rating there to around 90 personally, ditto Ciampa and his heel performances.

So Im looking at making the jump from EWR to TEW 16 - via the demo of course to make sure I do like it.

Im assuming that the links with workers/graphics etc on the first page is a full pic pack for everything Id need to start a post-Mania WWE game on TEW? (I cant download them at work and my laptop is fudged - got a new one arriving tomorrow, hence me asking). Thanks all.

SmackDown/205 Live

Spoiler
  • Paige possibly turned face when she became GM for SmackDown. Certainly seemed like they could be pushing that role, but may be worth holding off and seeing before confirming. Also obviously now retired from in-ring competition.
  • Gallagher/Kendrick remain a tag team now Brian Kendrick is back and should probably be included as such with lowest experience. They have no team name still.
  • Tony Neese turned face on 205 Live, presumably will be keeping the same gimmick but just as a babyface.

Three minor weight changes I think would be closer to reality:

• Dolph Ziggler increase to middleweight
  • Zack Ryder increase to middleweight
  • Elias increase to middleweight

Lightweight is the Cruiserweight title size and I can't see any of those guys making the cut. without the month or two required from asking them to lower their size.

4 hours ago, nickhastie2004 said:

So Im looking at making the jump from EWR to TEW 16 - via the demo of course to make sure I do like it.

Im assuming that the links with workers/graphics etc on the first page is a full pic pack for everything Id need to start a post-Mania WWE game on TEW? (I cant download them at work and my laptop is fudged - got a new one arriving tomorrow, hence me asking). Thanks all.

Technically it's not a full pack for everybody in the database, but I'd say it's around 80%+, it's just the problem of finding good pics for some people, I'd rather have someone in the data without a pic than keep them out hunting for pictures of them.

11 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

Some of them are in already but it seems like you're missing Big Fudge, Jax Jordan, Jude London, Kai Drake, Luciano, Matty Wahlberg, Michael Spencer, Oliver Young, Paris De Silva and Ricky South. If you need help finding them let me know

I guess I put them in an earlier pack, here they are in that order.

drnwnG4.jpgSlvR340.jpgE96eYqT.jpg52otCII.jpgZoPvOtB.jpgKhhjL23.jpgmj6QRPc.jpgh15C1vw.jpgFi7aE20.jpglGWbtrM.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, I'm also a recent convert to the TEW world and I have a question regarding this update: is there any way to search for workers in the database by only their wrestling name? I'm having a lot of trouble looking for certain people because they're listed with their real name or something like that. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Maybe this is a general question rather than a question about your specific update, if so then sorry about that!

19 hours ago, Smooth Criminal said:

Hi, I'm also a recent convert to the TEW world and I have a question regarding this update: is there any way to search for workers in the database by only their wrestling name? I'm having a lot of trouble looking for certain people because they're listed with their real name or something like that. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Maybe this is a general question rather than a question about your specific update, if so then sorry about that!

There is a search function on the main page, click that it opens a new window and you can type what you want to search.

PRnA6fM.jpg

On 13/04/2018 at 12:05, Benji said:
  • Jeff Jarrett can presumably be removed from starting absences now since his appearance at the Hall of Fame

Was just about to post that aswell. Remove Christy Hemme starting absence also, she made appearances at WrestleCon.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

5 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

There is a search function on the main page, click that it opens a new window and you can type what you want to search.

Spoiler

PRnA6fM.jpg

That's only inside a made game though, correct? What about in the database editor screen before you load up a game, where you can edit worker info. Thanks again.

16 hours ago, Smooth Criminal said:

That's only inside a made game though, correct? What about in the database editor screen before you load up a game, where you can edit worker info. Thanks again.

There isnt one in the editor, only in-game.

World Wonder Ring Stardom did a big Stable Draft today:

Queen's Quest now consists of: Io Shirai, AZM, Momo Watanabe, Viper, Konami, Bea Priestley and Chardonnay.

Oedo Tai now consists of: Kagetsu, Hana Kimura, Natsu Sumire, HZK, Martina and Nao Yamaguchi.

Stardom Army now consists of: Mayu Iwatani, Saki Kashimi, Starlight Kid, Tam Nakano, Natsumi, Shiki Shibusawa, Ruaka, Hanan, Leo Onazaki, Kaori Yoneyama, Natsuko Tora and Jungle Kyona.

Candyfloss and Fabi Apache started wrestling in Stardom on a Pay Per Appearance.

Natsumi is the daughter of Mari Apache so should be blood relative with Mari Apache, Fabi Apachi, Lady Apachi and Gran Apachi.

- Add Aerostar and Drago to Impact Wrestling's roster with same gimmicks and alignment as Lucha Underground. They have been confirmed for the upcoming Redemption PPV on sunday.

https://www.f4wonline.com/tna-news/aerostar-vs-drago-set-impact-wrestlings-redemption-ppv-255841

- Also keep it pencilled in for now but potentially might need to remove the Impact Wrestling , Xplosion and Event broadcaster deals with 5Spike and My5 in the UK. It appears the channel broadcast its 52 episode of the show last week and the 1 year deal may have expired as no further episodes are scheduled on the channel - Spike have yet to confirm anything however and Impact Wrestling have tweeted to tell fans to sit tight as negotiations are ongoing but whether thats with 5Spike or another channel remains to be seen. i'll add an update here as soon as i hear anything.