TEW16 Real World Update: April 2018 (Post WrestleMania)

WWE's Superstar Shakeup results:

1. Jinder Mahal and Sunil Singh to RAW
2. The Riott Squad (Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Ruby Riott) to RAW
3. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn to RAW
4. Zack Ryder to RAW
5. Breezango (Tyler Breeze and Fandango) to RAW
6. Natalya to RAW
7. Mojo Rawley to RAW
8. Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntrye to RAW (add them as a team, McIntrye is heel now) 
9. Baron Corbin to RAW
10. Mike Kanellis to RAW (I would draft Maria too since she is his manager)
11. The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) to RAW
12. Bobby Roode to RAW
13. Chad Gable to RAW
14. The Miz to SmackDown
15. Jeff Hardy to Smackdown (with the United States Championship)
16. Absolution (Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville) to Smackdown
17. Samoa Joe to Smackdown
18. Sanity (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, and Killian Dain) to Smackdown (Nikki Cross wasn't announced as the part of call-up)
19. Big Cass to
Smackdown
20. Asuka to Smackdown
21. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson to Smackdown
22. The BAR (Cesaro and Sheamus) to Smackdown
23. R-Truth to Smackdown
24. Andrade C I E N Almas and Zelina Vega to Smackdown

Update on the Impact Wrestling UK TV situation. They've renewed Impact Wrestling for another year airing Fridays at 11pm.  But thats for Impact Wrestling only it seems. Xplosion is now  GWNApp exclusive. The pay-per views which up until now we've been getting free to air on 5Spike will no longer be so. They've announced that the Redemption PPV will be airing next week for free for uk subscribers on the GWN App, i imagine this is a gift for fans for now but the ultimate goal is for them to find a home to sell the ppv's in the uk same as in the US, makes financial sense i guess. The existing Impact PPV/GWN app on demand broadcasting deal should cover the uk ppv situation as it stands now so not much to change - just need the ensure the following changes in next update for accuracy:

- Keep the broadcasting deal for Impact Wrestling (TV Show) on 5Spike. Set the contract expiry for 1 year

- Remove the broadcast deal for Impact Xplosion and Channel 5. 

- Remove the broadcast deal for Impact Events/PPVs and 5Spike

- Remove Tyrus from Impact Wrestling. They have parted ways again. https://411mania.com/wrestling/tyrus-leaves-impact-wrestling/

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Spoiler

Pentagon Jr is the new Impact World Champion

Eli Drake & Scott Steiner are the new Impact World Tag Team Champions.

Both title changes took place at the Redemption PPV tonight.

Edited by SirEdger

Some impact updates following last nights Redemption PPV

Spoiler

- Add Tessa Blanchard to Impact as a heel, I’m not at my pc to give you an exact gimmick but she’s playing up the whole Blanchard / 2nd Gen wrestling family thing so something that fits that, is legacy gimmick still there? 

- Don Callis is now the colour commentator alongside josh Mathews for PPVs. Not sure about tv yet I think sonjay will still be colour for tv. 

- Pentagon Jr is the Impact World Champion. Not sure what alignment you currently have him in as but both he and Fenix are babyfaces in Impact. 

- Add a team of individuals for Eli drake and Scott Steiner, they are the new Impact Tag Team champions. 

On 13/04/2018 at 12:05, Benji said:

Possibly add Balor Club to WWE stables - consisting of Finn Balor, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows, they aren't regularly teaming but they're acknowledged as a unit and work together occassionally

Ignore this, the draft sent Anderson and Gallows over to a seperate brand.

Add Katarina Leigh (Katarina Waters/Winter/Katie Lee Bur-chill) to impact. Although technically not re-debuted on tv yet due to tapings they did announce her signing on all their social media platforms already and she’s set for the upcoming Ono event. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Some more impact updates following this weeks episode.

- Set Josh Mathews as announcer with Don Callis as colour commentator for impact wrestling tv and their events, as seen this week Don's appearance at the booth on Redemption wasn't just a one off, this appears to be the announce team going forward, they were the commentary team for this weeks entire tapings which will cover next couple of months of tv. They will likely be the partnership on Xplosion to but wait until those episodes air on GWN, ill let you know. 

- Set Austin Aries as Heel. He begun his heel turn this week with a rather d1ckish town hall to the entire impact roster :) 

- Add Tessa Blanchard to Impact as a Heel, Family Tradition gimmick. 

- Remove Braxton Sutter (Pepper Parks) from Impact Wrestling. He announced on twitter that his contract has now expired and they've parted company. 

- Add a Tag-Team to Impact called Z&E consisting of DJ Z and Andrew Everett

- Couple of changes below that i will air shortly but haven't yet so are spoiler tagged. 

Spoiler

- Set Katarina Leigh as Babyface, old School face (wholesome) also set her roster usage of manager as sometimes and set her as manager of Grado.

- Add Madison Rayne to Impact as a Babyface, Girl Next Door (Wholesome)

- Add Eddie Kingston to Impact as Babyface, Gangsta and add him to the LAX stable

- Add Rebel (Tanea Brooks) to Impact as a Babyface, Cowboy (Cocky) gimmick. (I don't see an option for cowgirl so hoping that would do, if not use Cheerleader.)

- Add Scarlett Bordeaux, to impact as Babyface, Old School Fane (Wholesome)

I'll let you know any title changes from the tapings as they occur on tv rather than ahead of time now. 

aw right was hoping that RAW and SDL would be seperate promotions I know there is one for EWR kind of hoped there was one for TEW..I am new to TEW not really that familiar with it yet or I would have attempted it myself

21 minutes ago, cubbz316 said:

aw right was hoping that RAW and SDL would be seperate promotions I know there is one for EWR kind of hoped there was one for TEW..I am new to TEW not really that familiar with it yet or I would have attempted it myself

It's not hard to do, go into the editor and clone WWE and then make the two brands, then you just have to move contracts from one brand to another, male sure all promotions are in an alliance (in my mod I already have a WWE Universe alliance) and they can trade talent.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic