By Fat Frog
Perhaps the most significant year for wrestling, that we experienced in our lifetimes.
The really fun thing about this scenario, is the amount of opportunities it gives you.
The game starts on WrestleMania day, April 1st, 2001 (so you can book WrestleMania, however you want). So set your date for March 2001.
Not a fan of WWF? If you want to rebuild WCW, you have no problem. Fusient president Brian Bedol owns WCW in-game, and he and Bischoff even put some money in it.
Want to do The Invasion properly? Just delete WCW and sign whoever you want.
You can't be bothered with that global promotion shit? Pick your favorite indy and try to survive.
Or better than that, why don't you create your own promotion, in the times when creating a wrestling promotion was the coolest fad?
THE SCENARIO CONTAINS:
- 8 promotions - WWF, WCW, XPW, CZW, NWA Wildside, UPW, IWA Mid South and JAPW.
- 675 workers. Stats are mostly accurate for the better known workers. The indy workers, who became big stars in the future, are (mostly) blessed with their "peak form" (I think it helps the flow of the game). The stats for the "indy scum" are hit and miss. There might be a couple of weird ones, or occasional zeroes, here or there, left from previous versions of the scenario. Sorry about that. I tried my best to fix them. Worker ages are absolutely correct, apart for one mistake. I accidentally made someone 5-6 years older, but then forgot who it was.
- 279 staff. The medical staff is fake, except for the really well known ones (Andrews, Maroon, etc.). You are the fucking man, if you recognize the fake doctors, btw.
- Pictures for all wrestlers and staff, which are, in 95% of the case, cut by me. Some workers have more than one picture, to accommodate possible gimmick changes you might concoct (for example Kane with no mask, Christian with short hair, etc.).
- Two logo packs, for the real promotions and the fantasy ones, which could be created by the game. I didn't create either of them, apart for a few logos, here and there. Also included, are logos for WWE (because, someday, you might just get the itch to get the f out) and ECW, TNA, ROH, PWG and many others, if you feel naughty enough to create them.
- A new, beautiful start screen, made by me.
- All banners (except the XPW one) are made (again by me), from the feds' real actual websites, as they were at the time (via the Wayback Machine).
- I don't like people being workers and owners at the same time, so I went to a stock photo site and picked fictitious wives for Zandig and Ian Rotten, so their hard businesses, could be ran with a soft woman's touch.
- The fake TV channels are as follows:
CindyView - First-run syndication.
KCAL-TV & WLNY-TV - The local channels for the west and east coast, respectivelly.
Pollas En Vinagre - Illegal Mexican channel, ran by the cartels. 100% risk. They can show your Buck Naked matches and snuff films, no problemo.
MOCKBA-24/7 (MOSKVA-24/7) - A strange Russian satellite channel, that somehow broadcasts to the entire world. Basically syndication, but with much lower requirements.
I made Excel spreadsheets for WWF, WCW, NWA and XPW in which you can keep your detailed title history, events records and other good stuff.
TIP - If you want to play on a difficulty other than easy:
START YOUR GAME ON EASY, AND THEN MANUALLY RAISE YOUR DIFFICULTY TO WHATEVER YOU WANT, TO PRESERVE THE PROPER OWNER ALIGNMENTS.
This scenario is based in part on The Rated-R Superstar's V4 2001 scenario...
...Who based it on Anthony's scenario...
...Who based it on RaveX's scenario...
...Who based it on the original EWR data.
ENOUGH F'N TALK, HERE IS THE LINK:
(Also, here is the "My Way" promo video, to put you in the mood.)
By Rocky Champ Champ
When I get bored I make random scenarios. Never really play them too much but I like throwing them together. I'm just going to dump them here for anyone who might want them.
Playable New Japan Pro-Wrestling - November Update (Courtesy of @Paige The Villain)
Southpaw Regional Wrestling
The Return of the Territories 2017
"2 Years in" save games. UPDATE 2017
The second save file started in January 2017 and has been played up til January 2019.
WWE Universe Split. Using the above save as DATA
The Fairer Sex. JUNE 17 DATA
Monday Night Wars 2017
All Japanese Scenario (June '17) Pretty sure I screwed it up but an attempt was made.
WWE Anti-Trust 2017
July 2027 - Ten Years In
WWE Split Data August 2018 - Post-SummerSlam (credit to @mkpunk) . If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on a random scenario I can throw together, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I was wondering if anybody has any specific year pic packs - such as 2009 or 2012? Although any year would do as I can keep them on my external HD for when I need them.
I have started to build my own 2012 pack by going through the request thread from mid 2012 through mid 2013 but there are still a lot missing. I did look back through all of the old monthly updates on all games too, but those links are all dead.
Any help would be appreciated, and if not I will use what I have for now. Cheers.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.