Help with a 2001 Mod for EWR

So I have been working on a mod for Spring of 2001 - a time of major change in the industry - and I was hoping I could enlist some help with a few tasks. Here's the description of the mod.

Spoiler

It's Spring of 2001 and the winds of change blow across the landscape of professional wrestling.

The WWE giant looms large over all others and is poised to become the #1 undisputed global brand. The Albatross that is WCW is in it's death throes after years of poor booking, loss of major stars, and bleeding money. Plucky underdog ECW still has it's loyal fanbase and Paul Heyman's genius booking but it's running out of money, opportunity, and time.

Meanwhile, new challengers are poised to make an impact on the scene...

After a fishing trip turned business meeting, Jeff Jarrett and his father Jerry have embarked on a project to challenge the WWE - Total Non-Stop Action. In the East, RF Video's Rob Feinstein sees the state of the business and desires to return the ring to a time of...Honor. Up north...way north in Canada...Bret Hart returns home to his family and the famed Hart Dungeon; injured and jaded with both WCW and WWE he turns his attention to Stampede Wrestling to regain his love for the sport.

(CMLL, AAA, JCW, CZW, and XPW round out the Wrestling World)

Will you take WWE and finish off your rivals, relive the Invasion how you want it, and meet the challenges of new upstarts?

Will you go with WCW and turn the Albatross into a Phoenix and reignite the Monday Night Wars in the process?

Will you sign up with ECW and give their last PPV a shot to impress a TV Network and breathe new life into the Cult promotion?

Will you go to Canada with Bret and develop a new powerhouse company to dominate North America?

Perhaps take the reigns of an infant TNA or ROH and work your way into contention alongside the major companies?

TL;DR - It's a historic fantasy mod combining the end of WCW/ECW with the start of TNA/ROH with Stampede thrown in

I need help with a few things to round out the game and maybe some EWBers could help?
(I used some 1998 data from @Mancuerda's fantastic mod and had @Rocky fast forward it 3 years to reflect changes in skill for many people)

A big item are younger rookie wrestlers, like ones that debuted between 2000 and 2003. I have a big list that I got from a website of people that debuted between 2000 and 2002 - would like someone(s) to go through it, pare it down some (get rid of people that didn't have much of a career possibly), add those that should be on there, and develop stats for them.

Also on my to do list is to:
Change some finishers (low priority)
Check salaries (medium priority)
Add Tag Teams in for major promotions (medium priority)
Check Staff for WCW, WWE, ECW (lowish priority)
Do some Graphics for the background (low priority)
Maybe figure out AAA or CMLL (low priority)
General looking out for mistakes

Anyone out there up for helping out?

• 1 month later...

I've been considering making a scenario based around the end of the Monday Night Wars, possibly a few versions (alternate scenarios where WCW survives on TNT/TBS, one where WCW moves to another network, one where both WCW and ECW survive, etc.)

The amount of time and effort involved is always a hindrance. The 1998 scenario I originally made on which you're basing the scenario took me a very, very long time, and there are still probably some errors, omissions, and general issues.

You're going to have a great difficulty getting much help. I definitely had a few people help me with my scenario, but overall, I had to just bite the bullet and do the bulk of the work myself. I just find that due to the lack of interest in EWR overall and the amount of commitment you'd be requesting, you may be forced to do it on your own.

If there would be enough interest from the people who still play EWR, I'd consider doing what you're doing (basically taking my 1998 data and using it as a base for a 2001 scenario). The idea's been in my head for the last couple years, and I've gotten the itch to do it again, but I don't know if I have the kind of time or prolonged interest to do it.

Knowing a lot of people would play the scenario would definitely help keep me motivated.