TEW16 Real World Update: May 2018

Here is the update for May, no big changes this month, just the usual updates and improvements you'd expect, added a few new workers to the data including two of the debuts from the Greatest Royal Rumble (FULL LIST HERE). I have also recently branched into Discord to see if that's something that might help the discussion on improving/updating the mod, it's focused on all the mods I have on the go but with a focus on the main real world mod, don't expect too much as I'm still figuring it out, here's the invite if you want to join.

Enjoy

Database: May 2018
Graphics: May 2018
Workers: January 2018

Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

Thanks mate! Do you add new cuts to the Workers every month?

Nope, I only cut a few every month and most are updates, the next picture pack update will be around July/August.

- Change the Impact Wrestling Slammiversary event to Week 3 July (its being held in Toronto on July 22nd)

- Rename the Impact One Night Only July event to Impact One Night Only June and change the date to Week 2 June 

- Impact Wrestling have introduced new title Belts so the current images in the database are out of date, any chance of new cuts for the next update? Some images below:

Spoiler

X-Division Title

impact-belts-1.jpg

Tag-Team

DbaZPeSW4AEMkvD.jpg

Knockouts

Dbayj1aW0AE3sCz.jpg

World Title

DbbAMjWXUAAuZX0.jpg:large

- Impact Tag Team Champions should be Eli Drake and Scott Steiner not LAX. They beat them for the belts at last months redemption ppv. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

49 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Impact Tag Team Champions should be Eli Drake and Scott Steiner not LAX. They beat them for the belts at last months redemption ppv. 

DAMMIT!, I double checked and I still fuck up!

Are there any front on shots of the world title like the rest?

• IDOL unpinned this topic
On 02/05/2018 at 20:11, TheWho87 said:

DAMMIT!, I double checked and I still fuck up!

Are there any front on shots of the world title like the rest?

Lol no worries, can be hard to follow the impact title changes with the way they tape tv. 

I've yet to find any front on photos of the world title yet, that was the best photo i could find so far. Any readers that can find one please post and help out. 

Another update

- Add John Gaburick to WWE with a Out of Ring or Road Agent push. He returned to the company at the Greatest Royal Rumble working on pre-production aspects of the event. He worked for them as head of production several years back and most recently was head of creative in Impact Wrestling before being released at the end of 2017 and seems he's now returned to WWE. 

18 minutes ago, Owen said:

IWGP Intercontinental Championship should really be at Midcard level, and not Floating level.

EDIT: just realised I was going off the April update, not the May one, so this might've been fixed...

I would strongly argue that the only New Japan Championship that shouldn't be Floating is the IWGP Heavyweight Title. Any one of those belts can realistically wind up being the most exciting story in the company, and any one of them can main event a large show. Setting the IWGP Intercontinental Title as a midcard belt would result in lesser names being given the title by the AI because it would be considered below the main guys... but it's the main guys who are fighting for it, in the main events of major shows.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

I would strongly argue that the only New Japan Championship that shouldn't be Floating is the IWGP Heavyweight Title. Any one of those belts can realistically wind up being the most exciting story in the company, and any one of them can main event a large show. Setting the IWGP Intercontinental Title as a midcard belt would result in lesser names being given the title by the AI because it would be considered below the main guys... but it's the main guys who are fighting for it, in the main events of major shows.

Isn't 'floating' a level bellow midcard, though? Or does Floating literally just mean it can go between midcarders and main eventers in terms of the AI? If it is the latter, then yeah, I guess keeping it at floating makes the most sense. My bad!

EDIT: yeah it's the latter. ignore my suggestion, then :) 

2 hours ago, Zaiboerelis said:

Could you help i installed your recent mod but i can't select wwe and i doesn't show up in copanies then i star the game

It should be there, the best fix I can give is to re-download the file.

Add Taiji Ishimiori to NJPW as a heel, and add into the Bullet Club stable he made his debut at a recent event. 

Also add Chris Jericho back into NJPW, he also returned to resume his feud with Naito. 

Set Kevin Owens WWE contract to expire in 5 years - http://www.tpww.net/2018/05/kevin-owens-says-hes-signed-a-new-five-year-contract-with-wwe/ 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Rename The Miztourage "DnA" as this is the name that Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel will using going forward.

Edited by SirEdger

2 hours ago, Trunk said:

I am looking to try this game out from EWR. Is there news on a TEW 2018 or is it safe to grab 2016?

No news, I'd get it. I got it myself fairly recently.

A new one will be 2019/20 I reckon but 2016 should last for 5 years anyway.

Can we add Daniel Vidot? He's just signed with the WWE

Born-8 feb 1990

gender- male

race- pacific

nationality- australian

based in- florida

size- heavyweight (he's 240 pounds)

I guess the rest of the stuff would be pretty low but he's a high level rugby league player and he's Samoan so he has a lot of potential.

On 09/05/2018 at 03:10, SirEdger said:

Rename The Miztourage "DnA" as this is the name that Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel will using going forward.

Nevermind this. Rather rename them to "The B-Team", as it was revealed on RAW tonight.