TEW16 Real World Update: May 2018

You can add them in the Editor, then import them during your game. There's an "Import Data" button in the Options menu.

1 hour ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Add Rich Swann to Impact Wrestling he's signed and been announced on their twitter for the Windsor, ON TV tapings. 

I guess this also means he's out of "retirement".

On 16/05/2018 at 15:50, TheWho87 said:

I guess this also means he's out of "retirement".

Looks that way Who. He's also worked two CZW shows in new jersey aswell recently so could add him to their roster aswell. 

BTW i second the call for MLW to be added, their on a pretty decent network and one of the few other than WWE to have national tv and get a rights fee. I'm happy to list off their roster including staff and commentary etc for you if needed.

Edited by JohnnyNitro
  • Like 1

Momo Watanabe defeated Io Shirai to win the Wonder of Stardom title.

Jungle Kyona,  Kaori Yoneyama, Natsuko Tora, Ruaka and Leo Onozaki formed a new stable called Jungle Assault Nation in Stardom.

Jungle Kyona, Kaori Yoneyama and Natsuko Tora win the Artist of Stardom Title.

Edited by Mattidute

Just a heads up, June's update will be out either Wednesday or Thursday. MLW won't be active for June, although with a roster I'll look to add them in for July, also I know they supressed spoilers but is there any news on the Lucha Underground roster for the new season? There will be a slow trickle of NXT additions thanks to their new roster over the next couple of months, also my rule still applies, until they are at PC/NXT they don't get added to the roster.

19 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

I know they supressed spoilers but is there any news on the Lucha Underground roster for the new season?

Spoiler

http://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2018/02/25/spoilers-lucha-underground-tapings-feature-debuting-stars-and-returns/

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0226/637375/spoilers-from-the-weekend-lucha-underground-season-4-tapings/

Some spoilers linked above. New roster additions are: 

- Jake Hager

- Chelsea Green

- Tommy Dreamer

- Jessie Godderz

- Hernandez

- Chavo Guerrero Jr. 

- Sammy Guevara

- Jason Cade

- Sonny Kiss (Under the ring name "Exolicious")

A number of talents are working this season and being written out. Theres been a few confirmed departures from season 3 (Rey Mysterio & Prince Puma) but hard to tell until air time. So far from leaked results Pentagon Dark, Jeremiah Crane, Fenix, Mil Muertes, Brain Cage, Joey Ryan and Marty "The Moth" Martinez are all back for this season, i imagine most of the roster from last year has been retained as they were on 7 year deals or something shocking like that. 

Edit:

Just remembered Jack Evans and Angelico are also departures, so they can be removed, they had a spat with Ivelisse a while back and have quit over it. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic