EWR May 2018 Update

House of Hardcore has a Twitch TV deal, airing shows Wednesday nights. But I don't know if these are old taped matches from past shows or newer ones.

On 01/05/2018 at 15:54, DCohen726 said:

Anyone know a good pic pack to go with this? 

I have been using the TEWR worker pack for myself but I try to cut new wrestlers because often the added workers are not in a KyKy background. I don't have GIMP or have photoshop so I'm stuck with the normal cuts I add month to month.

On 01/05/2018 at 20:50, Rocky said:

There was one released, I believe, with mkpunk's initial update. From there he updated the pics monthly as you'd see with the zip file. 

My first update had a ton of KyKy but because of the lack of KyKy photos (ie Cody with his blonde hair)

On 02/05/2018 at 10:36, EWFan2004 said:

House of Hardcore has a Twitch TV deal, airing shows Wednesday nights. But I don't know if these are old taped matches from past shows or newer ones.

I added this but who are the announce team for the show.

FYI I have the confirmed Lucha Underground wrestlers in Lucha Underground and am working on stats to add in the production staff who were removed and workers like Melissa Santos.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I added this but who are the announce team for the show.

From what I've seen, its Matt Camp and a wrestler, which last time I saw was Dan Maff. Anyone who watches or knows HoH could explain better.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

From what I've seen, its Matt Camp and a wrestler, which last time I saw was Dan Maff. Anyone who watches or knows HoH could explain better.

OK thanks. I gotta update Beyond with their commentator too.

Also I plan to add Progress Wrestling in for at least August/September due to announced tour. The only thing that would prevent this is triple-booked wrestlers as I know Matt Riddle and Zack Sabre Jr. are clearly maxed out.

New Japan Spoilers

Spoiler

I have removed Bullet-gun and split Bullet Club into their sub-groups for New Japan USA.

BCOG

Spoiler

Kenny Omega
Bad Luck Fale
Tama Tonga
Tanga Loa
Yujiro Takahashi

Bullet Club Elite

Spoiler

Cody
Adam Page
Brandi Rhodes
Marty
Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson

• Like 1

Remove Zack Sabre Jr from WWN. He finished there at their last set of shows.

Remove Fred Yehi from WWN. He finished there a few months back & didn't sign a new deal.

Remove ACH from WWN. He hasn't been there since September of last year.

Jason Kincaid was born in May & should be 33 based on when he started wrestling according to interviews.

Shane Strickland should be added to WWN under Evolve as he is returning there at the next shows. He could be removed from CZW since he hasn't been there since December of last year.

You might want to consider removing WrestleCircus. They had a long hiatus from October to February, came back & ran 2 shows,, & went back on hiatus because they can't find a building to run shows out of. Their twitter suggests that they aren't close to finding a building with all the stuff they need so their pretty much dead right now.

On 10/05/2018 at 21:58, DoubleJ13 said:

Remove Zack Sabre Jr from WWN. He finished there at their last set of shows.

Remove Fred Yehi from WWN. He finished there a few months back & didn't sign a new deal.

Remove ACH from WWN. He hasn't been there since September of last year.

Jason Kincaid was born in May & should be 33 based on when he started wrestling according to interviews.

Shane Strickland should be added to WWN under Evolve as he is returning there at the next shows. He could be removed from CZW since he hasn't been there since December of last year.

You might want to consider removing WrestleCircus. They had a long hiatus from October to February, came back & ran 2 shows,, & went back on hiatus because they can't find a building to run shows out of. Their twitter suggests that they aren't close to finding a building with all the stuff they need so their pretty much dead right now.

Thanks, I am not sure why I didn't remove Fred Yehi already... Strickland is gonna be tough considering I am adding Lucha Underground and he is MLW champ as well as fairly active for AAW, but I think I could squeeze it in. 

WrestleCircus I removed but I hope I can add them back in when they find a building.

Just for a heads up, the Lucha Underground roster might be a SLIGHT spoiler, but only if you didn't see the Season 4 trailer released last Wednesday.

Mahabali Shera should have a development deal with WWE. If he is in the data I can't find him.

Zeda's birthday info is July & 30.

Xia Li's birthday info is July & 31.

Tian Bing's birthday info is April & 24.

Add Tyler Bateman, Joey Janela (Remove him from CZW as he quit there recently because they tried to stop him from working for GCW), Dezmond Xavier, & Zachary Wentz to PWG.

Zachary Wentz's birthday info is April & 24.

Remove Matt Sydal from PWG, he hasn't been there since October of last year.

Remove Fred Yehi from PWG, he has only worked 1 show there.

Remove Brandon Scott from PWG, seems to just be a missed click that added him.

Remove Garza Jr. from Impact, he hasn't been there since the November tapings last year & the rumor is he has signed with WWE.

Remove Braxton Sutter from Impact, his contract expired & he left.

On 14/05/2018 at 02:11, DoubleJ13 said:

Mahabali Shera should have a development deal with WWE. If he is in the data I can't find him.

Zeda's birthday info is July & 30.

Xia Li's birthday info is July & 31.

Tian Bing's birthday info is April & 24.

Add Tyler Bateman, Joey Janela (Remove him from CZW as he quit there recently because they tried to stop him from working for GCW), Dezmond Xavier, & Zachary Wentz to PWG.

Zachary Wentz's birthday info is April & 24.

Remove Matt Sydal from PWG, he hasn't been there since October of last year.

Remove Fred Yehi from PWG, he has only worked 1 show there.

Remove Brandon Scott from PWG, seems to just be a missed click that added him.

Remove Garza Jr. from Impact, he hasn't been there since the November tapings last year & the rumor is he has signed with WWE.

Remove Braxton Sutter from Impact, his contract expired & he left.

Sheera is under his real name as he would be working house shows in NXT under this.

Went and Xavier I think are maxed out as they are all over the place.

I think I removed Garza Jr but I have to double check.

I'm waiting to remove Sutter based on the fact of Impact taking schedules.

8 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Sheera is under his real name as he would be working house shows in NXT under this.

Went and Xavier I think are maxed out as they are all over the place.

I think I removed Garza Jr but I have to double check.

I'm waiting to remove Sutter based on the fact of Impact taking schedules.

Regarding Xavier & Wentz

Spoiler

They are the current PWG tag team champs so that might be precident to put them in there over somewhere else.

Personally I would have Xavier in Impact, PWG, & which ever between CZW & AAW. Wentz I would put in PWG, WWN (Evolve), & which ever between CZW & AAW.

Just a heads up, I think I will add Progress as a WWN Live Brand this month as they are co-promoting their upcoming US tour. As of right now, I'll add Progress' champions as well as the Louisiana show talent. As the US tour gets closer, I'll update that. 

I'm also adding the WWE UK tournament talent who are not in WWE currently to developmental deals in WWE.

20 hours ago, DoubleJ13 said:

Regarding Xavier & Wentz

Reveal hidden contents

They are the current PWG tag team champs so that might be precident to put them in there over somewhere else.

Personally I would have Xavier in Impact, PWG, & which ever between CZW & AAW. Wentz I would put in PWG, WWN (Evolve), & which ever between CZW & AAW.

Rebuttal:

Spoiler

Wentz will be in CZW as he won the Wired Title this month and Xavier will be in Impact. Wentz and Xavier will both be in AAW and PWG.

2 hours ago, RanSting said:

Thank you for the update; one thing I noticed that maybe some others can help with is updating the TV Networks (ie Spike is now Paramount Network).

Thanks again!

Thanks, I'll update this. I haven't checked when Spike was becoming or did become Paramount.

I think I need to update some sponsors as well.

• Like 1

I am hoping to have the update online Tuesday. I got a few adds (staff and worker) and quite a bit of pic sorting to do for the mostly only based on kyky packs from the request board and TEW pack. 

Edited by mkpunk

Have been updating my personal game and noticed a few things;

Renee Michelle & Drake Maverick should be set as engaged

Leva Bates & Jay Cruz shouldn't be in a relationship. It should be set to friendship.

Leva Bates & Mia Yim should be set to friendship.

If not mistaken, SHLAK & Maria Manic should be dating.

Shotzi Blackheart & Tripp Cassidy as dating.

Kimber Lee & JT Dunn should be broken up with Kimber Lee dating Zachary Wentz.

The Big Deal, Delmi Exo, Missile Assault Man, Obaryion, and Wani  should be removed from CHIKARA.

Ashley Vox should have Oceanea as an alter ego for CHIKARA & "Creatures of the Deep" created as a stable.

Amber O'Neal & Luke Gallows as divorced.

Aries & Vega as split up as well as Big Cass/Carmella and Ricochet/Tessa.

Skylar needs Blanche Babis set as an alter ego for CHIKARA

Race Jaxon needs Blank set as an alter ego for CHIKARA

A lot of CHIKARA stuff I noticed needs updated in general. I can just send all in a message or post if not a problem. Just realzing I am posting so many items. lol