EWR May 2018 Update

17 minutes ago, MVKronus said:

Have been updating my personal game and noticed a few things;

Spoiler

Renee Michelle & Drake Maverick should be set as engaged

Leva Bates & Jay Cruz shouldn't be in a relationship. It should be set to friendship.

Leva Bates & Mia Yim should be set to friendship.

If not mistaken, SHLAK & Maria Manic should be dating.

Shotzi Blackheart & Tripp Cassidy as dating.

Kimber Lee & JT Dunn should be broken up with Kimber Lee dating Zachary Wentz.

The Big Deal, Delmi Exo, Missile Assault Man, Obaryion, and Wani  should be removed from CHIKARA.

Ashley Vox should have Oceanea as an alter ego for CHIKARA & "Creatures of the Deep" created as a stable.

Amber O'Neal & Luke Gallows as divorced.

Aries & Vega as split up as well as Big Cass/Carmella and Ricochet/Tessa.

Skylar needs Blanche Babis set as an alter ego for CHIKARA

Race Jaxon needs Blank set as an alter ego for CHIKARA

A lot of CHIKARA stuff I noticed needs updated in general. I can just send all in a message or post if not a problem. Just realzing I am posting so many items. lol

Good points but a lot are not viable in EWR (i.e divorce etc) I'm not sure what the current regime is using in regards to relationships but in the past it was basically set for relationships which may actually have an affect in the game
i.e Love was basically for marriage only. Extreme cases for long-term relationships.
Loyal relationships were just for those who we believed would actually leave a company if the other was fired.
etc etc.

16 minutes ago, KingCrippler said:

Could you add Chris Dickinson and Jaka as a tag team in EVOLVE (WWN).
Just name them Dickinson and Jaka for now, even though they're working under the Catch Point stable.
Exp: 12

Thank you.

FTFY :(Y):

20 minutes ago, MVKronus said:

Stupid me, I thought I was in a TEW Update thread.

Copy and paste away, friend xD

15 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

In the next update, can someone please remember that Chris Dickinson and Jaka have been an official tag team for, like, a year now? 

I didn't realize they weren't in a team. I set them as Doom Patrol since they go under at least two different names. Also it wouldn't lead to "hey why are they Catch Point when Williams and Gulak and Williams and Yehi tagged first" issues.

Fyi, the update is well on its way to be set for the Tuesday release due to my vacation Wednesday. I might upload Tuesday morning and SmackDown updates wouldn't be included. I'm flexible on that.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic