Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

We're also supposedly the current front-runners for Ryan Sessegnon. So look forward to him wearing Chelsea blue come what August.

I wonder if he may be tempted to have a season with Fulham in the Prem if they get promoted via the playoffs.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Sky Sports reporting that Arsenal have held talks with Jean Michael Seri’s representatives ahead of a possible transfer. 

I haven’t seen him play, but I know he’s fairly well thought of and he’s good on FM :shifty:

due to an admin error they'll end up signing Jean Michel Ferri.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Bild are reporting that Arsenal are close to sealing a €20m transfer for Sokratis Papastathopoulos from Dortmund.

Meeeh. 

Another big name signing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Arsenal seem to be trying to amass players that were once linked to Brendan Rodgers' Liverpool.

9 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Or Dortmund.

so they're following The Dortumund Model?

• Like 3

With regards to Sessegnon, I think he gives it at least one season with Fulham in the Premiership, or if we fail, is picked up on transfer and loaned back to us for another season as he'll get 40+ games if fit and probably isn't quite first team material for the type of teams who are eyeing him up.

Edited by Liam
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Lineker said:

Sounds like Gigi Buffon has changed his mind about retiring. He's not staying at Juventus, but has good offers to play elsewhere and likely will.

One of which is apparently a two-year contract at PSG.