Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

Woodburn has gone out on loan to Sheffield Utd

Ojo will either go out on loan again to the Championship or if rumours are true possibly go for 15mil to West Brom. 

Also rumours of Ings to Palace for up to 24mil. 

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

Also rumours of Ings to Palace for up to 24mil. 

Does Roy Hodgson owe you guys money or something? Robbery. He hasn't even played 30 games in the three years he's been there!

Also Eduardo to Vitesse on loan is just peak Chelsea, end the transfer window there.

16 minutes ago, Jerazil said:

Does Roy Hodgson owe you guys money or something? Robbery. He hasn't even played 30 games in the three years he's been there!

Also Eduardo to Vitesse on loan is just peak Chelsea, end the transfer window there.

Roy owes Liverpool fans for the painful couple of months he gave us during his brief stint <_<

We've done quite well past few seasons of getting ridiculous fees for squad options or people who don't ever play. 25 mil for Sakho, 15 mil for Ibe, 5 mil for Kevin Stewart, pretty much all the money back for Benteke. 

23 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Rovers have signed Kane!

Herbie Kane that is, on loan from Liverpool. Know much about him @DavidMarrio?

He had a disappointing 16/17 due to a few injuries but  he was probably one of the more standout players in the U23's last season . Probably the best thing to say about him is despite his age his performances are very mature and calm despite being 19 and I think he'll be able to more than handle himself at a lower league level which I think is always something that can be a concern when loaning players from academy sides. 

• Thanks 1

• Admin

Done deals:

Max Meyer to Palace
Ashley Williams to Stoke on a season-long loan
Manchester United goalkeeper Joel Pereira joins Vitoria Setubal on a season-long loan.
Mawson to Fulham
West Ham sign young Portuguese forward Xande Silva from Vitoria de Guimaraes on three-year contract.
Barcelona have completed the signing of Arturo Vidal from Bayern Munich after agreeing personal terms with the Chile midfielder over a £27m transfer.

Latest indication is that actually nothing else significant is going to happen from Chelsea (outgoing or incoming), which I guess would mean we keep Courtois and lose him for free next summer. In which case, fucking lol.

Pedro has extended his contract from 2019 to 2020 though. To be honest I hadn't even realised he was yet another guy whose contract was due to run out next year. I imagine he'll still move on next summer though.

Being two transfer windows away from his ideal squad won't mean much to Mourinho when he's sacked in early December because United are wallowing in the bottom half despite having an undeniably world class lineup which should be battling for the top spot.

I assume those '2 transfer windows' are dependent on getting absolutely every player he wants too.

I mean, every summer in his second Chelsea stint was dominated by grumbling about how he didn't get Lukaku/John Stones/whomever. 

Unai Emery seemed to suggest that Arsenal's summer business is finished. Sort of disappointed as I wanted us to make some batshit mental signing on deadline day.

All in all though, pretty satisfied with the signings we have made, although admittedly I have some reservations about Sokratis and Mustafi in defence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noah said:

@MexicoJack David May thinks Jose is just 2 transfer windows away from having the team he needs and we should just be patient.

Thoughts? :shifty:

I think former players need to have played a certain amount of games to qualify for an opinion. David May played 100 less times than Chris Smalling has for United, and thus his opinion doesn't count.

Also Jose out.

2 hours ago, MexicoJack said:

I think former players need to have played a certain amount of games to qualify for an opinion. David May played 100 less times than Chris Smalling has for United, and thus his opinion doesn't count.

Also Jose out.

this!