Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

God, I am genuinely fuming at how shit we are in the transfer market, feels like we just let every club lowball us and accept it.

In a transfer market where Alfie Mawson is going for £20m and Harry Maguire is being linked with £80m moves, why are we accepting £15m for Gibson?

When everybody fucking knows Traore has an £18m release clause, why are not just saying "Look, you know what the clause is, either match it or don't, but that's our position" rather than actively fucking helping Wolves get the deal done for £10m now and £10m in a few years or whatever the fuck. Such absolute mugs.

ljY7n1pPvLJd.gif

I wanted Joe Bryan. :(

For £6mil and the advantage of Premier League football, I thought we'd get him. Hopefully there's another left back lined up. As much as I love Dummett, a change of pace in an attacking full back is needed.

I don't know if it was fitness/tiredness or what, but the lad looked done at the World Cup.

If it's a straight choice between him or Tobes, it's a no brainer to me. I imagine Levy is being peak Levy in the negotiations though which is causing this move.

4 hours ago, Baddar said:

United are in for Jerome Boateng now.

United gonna line up with 9 centre backs and Fellaini up top?