Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

I for one refuse to believe there's a keeper called Kepa. This is the most expensive online transfer spoof of all time. 

In similar news I'm hugely disappointed that Boro midfielder L Wing does not play left wing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colly said:

I for one refuse to believe there's a keeper called Kepa. This is the most expensive online transfer spoof of all time. 

In similar news I'm hugely disappointed that Boro midfielder L Wing does not play left wing. 

He also votes UKIP.

3 minutes ago, Colly said:

York scored for York tonight.

• Like 1

Various sources are reporting that Paul Pogba has told his Manchester United teammates that he is desperate to leave Old Trafford. 

However, it seems like it could be Raiola trying to get Pogba a hefty pay-rise so that he is matching Alexis Sanchez's earnings.

1 hour ago, Hobo said:

Is Jack Grealish.. good? I feel like this could be a Charlie Adam.

Grealish is 22 and was on the verge of an England call up as a teenager when he broke through at Villa. Charlie Adam signed for Liverpool at the age of 25 off the back of one decent season at Blackpool. I don't see much of a comparison.

£25m in today's market might end up looking pretty cheap in the long run, depending on how well Grealish matures both on and off the field. Poch is probably one of the better managers for him to develop under you would think.

Don't even think it's that mad of a fee tbh. The market has been massively inflated with the TV deals and then the Neymar transfer. 

Chelsea need a new goalkeeper and for them this could be a long term signing that will fill a position for several years. At 23 years old he could easily have a 10+ year career at Chelsea if he performs to a high standard and wants to remain at the club. 

Ideally they can sell Courtois and recoup some of the cash anyway. 

Better than paying for Butland who I don't see as being a top 6 team goalkeeper. 

12 hours ago, Colly said:

Nortei Nortey has never had a yellow card either.